Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stupid Questions

Post Stupid Questions

Now, some of you here might wonder why you are getting flamed up after asking a simple question... and i know your intentions are really so innocent and you do have the freedom of speach. but see.. think about it ok.. b4 u post a question. think first what the other people would feel or think after reading those questions. Im sure you ar just curious and so all of us but please.. just please.. ask questions that are helpful to everyone. Dont ask questions like "how do i hack hotmail?" and all other silly questions coz they are really silly.. there are lots of ways to do it and its a piece of cake, but what would u gain from it? access to the person's e-mail account? big deal, that person can open another account and close the old one. surely to some of us here its just child's play, and we are here for more serious reasons than hacking into someone's e-mail.

But i do agree your questions are very simple and straight forward but d00d.. its dumb.

If we give those kinds of information to newbies, that will just promote the increase numbers of crackers giving us, the good guys, a bad name to the public.

So if you do have a silly question, make sure to tell your intention..

A question like "how do i hack a hotmail?" surely does sound dumb.. but if u ask it in a different way like "im just curious to know how do some people hack into e-mail accounts? im sure this sounds dumb, but im just curious and i just want to know. im just here for the information and i assure you that i have no intentions or what so ever to hack someone's e-mail account"

Plain and simple. and im not pointing to specific people or such specific question.. coz it could be anyone asking any silly question. so to avoid being flamed by other people, ask something more serious and if its not that serious convince us that you're not up to something lame.

Banned

hehe

u sure do raise a few intersting points that ppl should listen to but
    caustion long quote

A question like "how do i hack a hotmail?" surely does sound dumb.. but if u ask it in a different way like "im just curious to know how do some people hack into e-mail accounts? im sure this sounds dumb, but im just curious and i just want to know. im just here for the information and i assure you that i have no intentions or what so ever to hack someone's e-mail account"

Plain and simple. and im not pointing to specific people or such specific question.. coz it could be anyone asking any silly question. so to avoid being flamed by other people, ask something more serious and if its not that serious convince us that you're not up to something lame.

nah if their not respected or if it their first post their still likely to get flammed i have been using this board for a while now and i think theirs one a week im not sure but im pretty sure i speak for all of us but where all a bit annoyed please tell me if im wrong

hahaa i do find it very very annoying when someone asks a stupid question... for sure they came for the wrong reason.. lol

Re: Stupid Questions

well said but i hope u r aware of that u just teached the neoz how to social engineer... upz

Originally posted by s0nIc
    Now, some of you here might wonder why you are getting flamed up after asking a simple question... and i know your intentions are really so innocent and you do have the freedom of speach. but see.. think about it ok.. b4 u post a question. think first what the other people would feel or think after reading those questions. Im sure you ar just curious and so all of us but please.. just please.. ask questions that are helpful to everyone. Dont ask questions like "how do i hack hotmail?" and all other silly questions coz they are really silly.. there are lots of ways to do it and its a piece of cake, but what would u gain from it? access to the person's e-mail account? big deal, that person can open another account and close the old one. surely to some of us here its just child's play, and we are here for more serious reasons than hacking into someone's e-mail.

But i do agree your questions are very simple and straight forward but d00d.. its dumb.

If we give those kinds of information to newbies, that will just promote the increase numbers of crackers giving us, the good guys, a bad name to the public.

zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds

Ok so let's refrase a couple of questions, I whas wondering how do people hack Yahoo/Hotmail? can anybody tell me if they use programs?
    lol
    this will surely spark some controversy.

New Hotmail HACK!

I just found out a great new way to hack hotmail:

Go and create your own account at hotmail, then log in.
    Once logged hit ALT+F4 to close explorer.
    Repeat the log in and ALT+F4 until you notice that you end up logging in as someone esle.

*Note to non-kiddies: That oughta keep 'em busy for a while.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

AntiOnline Senior Member
    LoL @ChSh. I have used the same trick on newbies in online gaming.

Cool

Good points, gents...but keep in mind who here didn't ask a stupid newbie question here and there?
    I know it's annoying to hear "Tell me how to hack e-mails" all the time, and why it isn't a good idea to just leave info like that floating around...but a lot of these newbs are just folks who don't know a lot yet, and haven't got a better way to express their curiosity. I say at least give em a chance

haha hey look on the bright side.. atleast they asked how its done.. they didnt as YOU to do it for THEM..

surely i alway get that request from people.. "can you please hack this person's e-mail?"

it deffinately annoys me as hell more than the "How do I hack Hotmail?"

But hey.. they're juz kids.. curious as hell just like we were..

I mean thats how i learned my trick on hacking hotmail.. i was so damn curious.... and i didnt hacked only hotmail accounts.. so as yahoo and eudoramail.

the're just passing through a phase.. surely a year from now they too will get annoyed by the popular newbie question "How do i hack Hotmail?" just like we do.. hahaha

Can you guys hack an hotmail account for me?

<Snicker> hehehehhe
    ------------EViLSEED
    Hackers are impervious. Resistant is futile.