Thread: Warning to Skidiots

Exclamation Warning to Skidiots

Whatever you do. . . . don't turn out like VaZe. . . . and think you are god. I don't know what ever happened to him. . . but once we turned him in. . . we never heard from him again. Wonder if he is in jail with "Bubba". Negative? You remember him?

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...0&pagenumber=1

Enjoy guys.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

That is so so fun. Posting that he can deface websites ON A Security WEBSITE (What a Stupid F&**) rofl I am still laugh.................. I get a big kick out of that one, Maybe more will come in and we can lock them up to hehe (best ideas <right>) lol. Great job lady/guys (for locking him up or kicking him out of here), This is by far the funnest/Stupidest person.

So what happens at the end, does he go to Jail?????

Cya
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

Don't know. . . . . never heard from him again. lol. I think 3 of us e-mailed the Gov. about him.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    Hell yeah, he was a good f**k, he squeked like a pig every time the lights went out. Poor little pink 4ss of his. By the way, im bubba

This is by far the u3b3r l4m3st post i have ever read. I wish the thread wasnt closed, cause i think that one of MSM's comments, aswell as negative's example deserve alot of greenies. Seriously now though, did he get what he deserved? Has his name ever popped up again on some defacements?

And to think of all the bitchin going on now on AO about what some people post, nothing recent can be compared to that guys l33t0 defacement sk1llz

Some how im happy that i have not yet met such an individual on AO.

Cheers.
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"

And hopefully you never will again. Hah. Do a search on Seb-g, Hehbris, Debris, Oblio, Red Scarlet. . . .um. . . . come on guys. . . help me out here with the other names. Negative remembers em all. Just do some searches of old posts. There use to be people here 10 times worse than VaZe. We use to have fun with em back then. The good ol days. haha

Kwiep
    Neel

I defaced 11000 sites. 1337 is a l4m3 word, but you obviously don't know were the **** your'e talking about. I have skills.

Antionline doesn't tollerate people who have more skill then they have themselves. There are no really skilled people here.

edit:
    do I ****ing really have to add I was joking ?! wtf is this mess
    Double Dutch