Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: do ur worst

Talking Re: do ur worst

Originally posted by RiOtEr
    im really bored so here it goes
    do ur worst flames want to c the creative geniuses on this board lol
    hey
    im new to new to this H0x0r thing and i just got sub 7 and im pretty 1337 now but i was wondering if you could teach me how to hack hotmail so i can be uber!!
    their is also this web page that needs to be defaced because it says my mum is a $2 prostitute when she really is a $10 one can u help me deface it tell me the easist way to do it?
    What is linux?? is that like sub 7?? i like sub 7 cause it makes me 1337?!

thank you
    uber hacker

please do your worst lol
    Well, your in luck!! You're probably running an elite OS like Windows 98 or something. I have some better tools and upgrades that will make you very elite. First off, you're using the old sub 7, when I happen to have a fresh copy of sub 8. This one will allow you take control of a box, regardless of the OS it's running. You'll have to e-mail me a file that is needs to run properly though. You'll find it in the C:\My Documents\My Bank Account.mny file. Just send me this file with the password and I'll upgrade it for you, no charge. When you finally get it installed, it has a new point n hack interface. Simply type in the web address and what message you want to deface it with and click the "Do Elite Hack" button. Now, to get into hotmail you need a new plugin for sub 8, it's a file called imalamer.dll, search google and I'm sure you find it somewhere on a warez site. This new plugin not only gives you access to any hotmail account, it also works with yahoo mail. Be careful as this plugin is sort of unstable. Someone was working on a new imalamer.dll but microsoft came in and stole the source code for a future OS enhancement, so while you are at it, hack the microsoft site as well, they suck and are evil as everyone knows.
    You may wonder what this "linux" thing that everyone talks about? Well to be honest, it's secret hacker talk for being invincible. Beware those that use the word "linux" are not to be messed with. They have advanced to new levels of conscienceness and energy and thus superior to you right now. They live in computers at little 1's and 0's, a digital soul. Given enough time and research, you'll be able to uder the world "linux" in your vocabulary.

Good luck my friend on your search to reach ulimate l337ness

p.s. Remember that the government is always watching you.....

the ultimate insult..

j00r the n3xt h3hbr1s.
    ------------EViLSEED
    Hackers are impervious. Resistant is futile.

Banned

hehe

u maid me all laugh their good all of them!?! i was hoping negative would come on and flame the **** outta me hehe?! negatvie ur the best flamer i have ever seen keep it up or well be over run with litte kids ahh no can u imagine? every day how do i deface?? how do i hack?!?! ahhhh my worst nightmare lol

well a few things ive discovered www.msn.com. heeh stupid microsoft and yess i do realise its on a web page somewhere as i have been told but i didnt find it by accident cause my fingers are to fat to hit enter at once and i hit . by accident hehe stupid me

i posted this before but for all of u who missed it
    mail.hotmail.com
    if u connect to this through the ......... port i dont want to post the port for fear that it will be changed cause to many little kids will connect and i wont be able to have fun nemore but all the ppl that know what to do will know what port u can send emails form saay billgates@hotmail.com hehe fun but use a proxy cause well u know why lol
    well yet a gain congradulations keep up the good flaming

Banned

who

who gave me negative annti points for this??? please post ur name

your not worth the effort?
    seems everyone else seems i am lol

hahah first of all ur such a lasy bastard for using scripts..
    and second.. i aint gonna post again how to hack hotmail coz i already said enuff..

I remembered some really funny article... Found it. Read this, and tweak some of the wording, change a phrase, edit a paragraph, and you have exactly what I would recommend for l33t h4x0rzing.

How to cheat in Counter-Strike

EDIT
    Sorry, wrong URL! I thought it was what I wanted.
    Here's the real thing that I wanted to share.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Originally posted by Terr
    Sorry, wrong URL! I thought it was what I wanted.
    Here's the real thing that I wanted to share.
    Lol, I'll try that tonight.

Angry followup "Magic Lantern"

Read this, looks like Mcafee as well as other av software are willing to compraminse there security for the FBI's new toy!

http://www.wired.com/news/conflict/0,2100,48648,00.html

I'm proud to call myself a terroist if it means that at least I will be free and not part of the GovmermentScriptKiddiotWhore!!!!
    -=SolarisMKA=-

This one was pretty cool too. Enjoy.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Hahahahahaha! ! ! ! ! You dumb ****. . . . he ask us to flame him! Read the ****ing posts before doing that **** again! ! ! K? dumbass.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill