Due to the absolute depravity of certain groups on the internet, and the noticeable lack of any type of foreclosure to this sad problem, I have taken it upon myself to study forthwit as many different types of virii, worms, and trojans as I can, and learn to infuse them into certain media, later releasing them into the pedopheliac community. We Will Destroy These Mongrels and send the means of obtaining and transferring of such media, down the toilet. They will not harrass our youth any longer, we will stand up and fight back! They sit in front of their computer screens and jerk off to this sick ****, they pleasure themselves from the image of young children being raped and tortured. Why would we allow this to continue? It's time my friends, time to join together in a rally. A rally against those that wish harm upon our future generations. Are you with me? We will wreck havoc upon them and embarrass them to no end. We will help in tracking down these monsters, we will announce their activities everywhere, we will finally destroy that which they love, just as they destroy that which we love. Again, I ask, HOW CAN WE ALLOW THIS TO CONTINUE? And again, I ask, are you with me?