Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: System of a Down!!

Post Excuse me?

Akb, it's nice to know a few people who can actually quote, and are not as bloody ignorant as yourself:

yo listen up chump rocka. you think trance and tekno is godly???what crack r u smokin these days...At most raves that I frequent most Kidz are too ****ed up on E and K and dust or as we in tha city call it dippies...Dont go ranting on this kid cause he likes hardcore muzik cause tekno is just as ****ed up as the rest.I think its a persons intuition that makes them good or bad.Whether or not you listen to tekno has nada to do with it.Have you ever heard of DELTA 9 punk azz shut the **** up biatch and dont ever talk bout how good you are
    Now hear this out Akb, and i'll school you on how to behaive in a 'civilized' place such as AntiOnline.

[list=1][*]Learn proper writing skills, a hacker is not portraid by his/her ebonics skills.[*]Stop being ignorant towards posts, learn about the person who is posting: try browsing through his previous posts etc.[*]So you like hardcore 'muzik' (I think he's talking about music), nobody cares, get with it.[*]So you know your words for drugs...must be home taught this one. [*]How do you make a redneck stop talking?[*]...Kick his sister's chin[*]You should learn to accept ideas, open up your mind a bit, try new things, test new ideas.[*]I doubt you even hack/crack/phreak, so I'm not going to bother explaining ethics...read Ennis's post on that.[*]You should know not to insult others like that, for everyone in this place knows that this is a community, and your ass better be ready for a flame next time you post. Just warning you.[*]Don't beleive everything you read...[*]Right...i'm repeating line one...get with a damn good dictionary, because it's hell reading your post.[/list=1]

For the love of God Akb, get a life. Did you ever mind reading FreeOn's post again...take a good look at his P.S? Here, let me tranalate if your patheically useless brain isn't worth of reading such "godly" text:

Origionally posted by FreeOn
    lol, Only Joking. Good thread.
    Right, lol is shorthand typing for -laughing out loud-, Joking is a common term defined as:
    joke: (verb) - To tell a funny tale; jest
    joking: (noun) - kidding; jesting; teasing

Finally the end. *sigh*. Good Thread. This sould be obvious Akb since you use big words such as: intuition; hardcore; ****ed; crack; Delta. So I won't go into further explaining. Thank you for your time, and don't go ever flaming FreeOn... Ever.

[P.S. - 4F6E 6C79 2049 276D 2061 6C6C 6F77 6564 2074 6F20 646F 2074 6861 742E - lol]
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

if their best song is "chop suey" would it be safe to say "they wok!!!"
    I\'d rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.....

Cyanide cocktail anyone? (with a pineapple twist, of course..)

by the way, 2/3 of a pun is "pu"
    I\'d rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.....

Cyanide cocktail anyone? (with a pineapple twist, of course..)

Re: u r dumb

Originally posted by akb
    [This is the reason I only listen to Techno, Drum N Bass, and Trance it's gods music. So peacefull.

yo listen up chump rocka. you think trance and tekno is godly???what crack r u smokin these days...At most raves that I frequent most Kidz are too ****ed up on E and K and dust or as we in tha city call it dippies...Dont go ranting on this kid cause he likes hardcore muzik cause tekno is just as ****ed up as the rest.I think its a persons intuition that makes them good or bad.Whether or not you listen to tekno has nada to do with it.Have you ever heard of DELTA 9 punk azz shut the **** up biatch and dont ever talk bout how good you are
    WtF??? Your accusing him of smoking crack??? because he likes techno and trance... I like techno and trance too... does that mean I'm on crack... I am, but that's besides the point. j/k...

I swear man, could you really not tell that he was joking around?? Did the fact that he called me Satan not give it away even slightly.. I'm not Satan... he's a fat man with a big belly who laughs like hohoho..oh wait, thats Santa....

Just think before posting next time, and read the whole thread first...
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"