Thread: ARGH! mircomonster ARGH!

Angry ARGH! mircomonster ARGH!

Is it possible to ban people from this forum? 'cause I'm getting tired of mircomonster's lame ass threads! this stupid SK just posts stupid questions and nothing else! RTFM! (yea, that means READ THE ****ING MANUAL! do it micromonster!).... start reading and start learning instead of ruining ur rep before u even get one! I don't mind helping neophytes becomming REAL h4x0rs but they have to listen to what people tell 'em! If u just want easy point-and-click cracker toyz then go join a cracker group instead... do u really think that any1 gives a **** about u needing e.g. a s/n for some stupid program?! warez & cracking (i'm not talking about program-cracking) is illegal so plz take ur ciminal needs somewhere else.

Just needed to get this out.... I normally don't do this, sorry.
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds

Question

DAMN!!! U alright now dude? lol. . . .
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

heh, I couldnt have said it better myself.

We know IchNiSan. . . we know.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

LOL

thought

Question, shouldn't this comment that you made be posted on one of his threads that he started? Nonetheless, I agree with you 100%.

it's nice to know that i'm not the only one so utterly annoyed by micromonster and all the other SK's... and yes, perhaps i should have posted this msg in one of micromonster's threads but they're always so overcrowded with flaming (and that's good ), so i thought more people would notice it as a normal thread. It seems like it worked... PEACE!
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds