Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dialup password crackers??

Dialup password crackers??

My OS is Win98. I've a couple of dialup password crackers but they work only when the passwords have been saved on the computer. Like when you are online and then use them they dont work. Does anyone know of some dialup password crakers which can even reveal passwords when you are online? I have heard of some programs which record key-strokes and all that but I dont know any thing about them. Please help! Thankx very much! micromonster@hotmail.com

Call the FBI They have a Trojan that could do it
    -=SolarisMKA=-

RTFM!
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds

Lightbulb Dial-up

I presume you know the number to dial, this is normaly easy to find anyway. I'm not sure entirely what tool you could use but you may need to know what authentication is used. Heres how to find that out:
    -Open up hyper terminal (hypertrm.exe?)
    -Connect dirctly to your modem (try Com1)
    -Once connected type the following:
    ATZ -- Gets modems attention
    ATM1L1 -- Turns on the speaker
    ATDT01234567890 -- Tone Dials the number

-After this one of two things should happen, if you are presented with a request for use/pass then they use PAP (password authentication protocol), if you get a load of characters thrown at you they use CHAP (Chalenge Handshake Authentication Protocol).

I know thats not much but I hope it helps.

sebastos12
    I have a programm called "dial-up" and when you run it, it appears a window with all your connections with their codes. Do you want it? Ha haha I really have it.

Lightbulb KeyLoggers

Dude, what your talking about is called a keylogger. This is a program that you give to an unsuspecting victim. With the right settings, you can program your keylogger to do various things, even have remote administration authority to the host computer. But a keylogger is simple, just put together (using whatever program language you have) to record keystrokes and every day or so when they get online have them secretly email your inbox with the information. Or have an IM be sent to your S/N with a downloadable log of the keystrokes.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

This idiot has been flamed a helluva lot for these sorta questions. But I guess he's staying cause he's still getting the answers to his questions. But can't he get the hint that most people here don't like script kiddies like him?

Now Micromonster, let's suppose I had the same question as you. I don't think I'd be asking about it at a security site and I sure wouldn't leave my e-mail right in the post. There are plenty of underground cracking places for things like this.
    Why am I still here?

hehe hmm look this is just a theory ok.. but if you can get hold of a victim's .pwl file or was that .pwd.. i dun remember but there's a file that records the dial-up login name and password.. if u can get hold of it and crack it.. then bravo..

sorry but i really dont remember the technique coz its been ages since i pulled that trick back when i was a kiddie..

sebastos12
    The programm i said is one files which has a white phone as an icon and when you run it, it only appears a window without tool bar such as "File" and other.

hmm d00d.. i'll tell u something.. something why most of us moved along and stop being script kiddies...

95% of the scripts or proggies you would find on the internet DOES NOT WORK...

most of them are just trojans to fool other script kiddies.. most of them are just crap that does nothing..

and another reason is.. you really wont learn if you use scripts...

do it the hard way, the professionl way, the leet way (aaackk!), and not only you will learn and gain knowledge... you would be considered as a pro..

now.. wanna get dial up login name and passwords? look for a win2k user.. by default the hard drive is on public share. see if the public share is enabled and access the hard drive if it is enabled.. then d/l the .pwl file and crack it..

thats one way.. there are more.. but seriously.. im just teaching this technique coz i know some people here came for the knowledge..

and want to avoid from being victims of this technique? disable public file sharing on your win2k box.. easy as pie..

but like i said.. thats just one way.... there are more..