Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Antipoint rateing system

Antipoint rateing system

IMHO, i think the AO point rateing system is a good idea, althought I think thar users should be required to leave their name when posting antipoints. (positive or negative)

Good day,
    Remote_Access_

Meeeow.

Mee ow meee ooow me ow
    ~Meeow~

I think you might regret this post, it's kinda be done to death.

Check out:

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=127351

DjM

No, i dont regret this post. I haven't read those post so BLA.
    Quote:
    "Exactly what i mean, either we should be allowed to see who gave it us, or at least they should leave a comment"
    --Therealmaster

i agree with Therealmaster on this subject.

Remote_Access_

Hey, I was just giving you a 'heads-up'.

Re: Antipoint rateing system

Originally posted by Remote_Access_
    IMHO, i think the AO point rateing system is a good idea, althought I think thar users should be required to leave their name when posting antipoints. (positive or negative)

Good day,
    Remote_Access_

I assume you are questioning the antipoints system after your blatant attempt at plagerism earlier this week. I would imagine that you recieved quite a few negative points for those posts after Terr pointed out that you were just "cut and pasting"..

If this is the case than I feel that you have very little to complain about. The antipoints are doing their job and plagerism will not be tolerated.

I also disagree that people should have to give their "handle" when giving antipoints. Imo one of the great things about the 'net is the ability to remain anonymous.

Anyway, thats just my opinion....

Also, WTF is BLA?

"I assume you are questioning the antipoints system after your blatant attempt at plagerism earlier this week. I would imagine that you recieved quite a few negative points for those posts after Terr pointed out that you were just "cut and pasting".. "

If this is the case than I feel that you have very little to complain about. The antipoints are doing their job and plagerism will not be tolerated.

No i was questioning the antipoints system in general. Also, I have corrected my self in a prevoius post, see this link:
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=131948

I agree that plagerism will not be tolerated but the antipoints aren't doing thier job. And just for the record Terr wasn't the only person to point that out.

Remote_Access_

I think that users should have to put a comment in when giving
    +/- antipoints.. however this wouldn't solve much, as people would just write crap, such as "****ing convict **** scum ****a" which is just one of the reasons I've been given for getting negative antipoints...

But as for putting their name.. nope.. that wouldn't work.. as was considered in all the other posts on this subject, it would just lead to retalitory points being given.. I mean, if you didn't like how DjM said that you will probably regret this post, you could give him negative antipoints.. but with DjM being able to see that it was you, he could just give some right back... and then the system is worse off then before....
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

haha maybe the good reason why they never show who gave those anti points is that incase someone gives someone a negative anti point.. they dont end up giving eachother tons of negative anti point coz they're pissed off at eachother.. haha

sebastos12
    I agree with you sOnIc. and if we don't do this (give anti points) other people of course will do it.