Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Antipoint rateing system

Banned
    *yawn* Another already tackled subject crops up with the same arguments and replies.

First of all if we let people know who gave you neg antipoints that leaves people open to revenge attacks.
    Secondly there is no real reason to know who gave you antipoints, what can you gain from it, all you want to do is give them neg. antipoints.
    Anyway JP will deal with it if it really is a problem so pleade Im begging you let this dieeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I agree with Ennis..
    I only posted to this one, as I didn't post to the others..
    Forcing the users to give their name is a bad idea... If I could see who had given me the neg antipoints with bullshit reasons, I'd give em right back....

The only problem I have with the system is that they don't have to give comments, whether giving +/- points...

But as Ennis said.. let it die..
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

I know I should just let this die and I am likely going to regret this but...as an example of how this can (and is) being abused, someone assigned me neg points for my post in this thread (no big deal). It was signed with one of the Senior Members Handles. I read the comments the Senior Member left in this thread and they were basically in line with my comments so I doubt the Sr. Member gave the neg. points. JP put this 'points' feature in for a specific reason and it was not to 'win friends and influence people' or to get into a stupid 'points war'. Let use this feature the way JP intended or don't use it at all.

Banned
    Greetings All:

Having a user's name assigned to AntiPoints is NOT a good idea. Thanks for the suggestion though!