Thread: Attention antionline users

Attention antionline users

look there's just something i want to clear out..

first of all, im new to antionline so i wanna ask.. "how the hell would i know howmany anti points i have?"

and second.. for those who are askin how to hack into servers and computers and cetera and cetera, blah blah blah..

look.. why worry your self in breaking the law by hacking some companie's server or some stranger's computer when you and your mates (or friends in american term) set up a war game? i mean like.. thats how WE learn.. its safe coz its your mate's computer..

so do yourself a favour.. stop hacking someone else's computer and start your own wargame with your mates..

Hola sOnIc. . . First off. . . you can view how many antipoints you have by viewing your Account Overview, or by clicking on that little green box under your name. That works too.
    Secoundly, I agree with ur statement about the wargames. . . the best place to start is http://www.hackerslab.org I find their game very interesting. . . and fun. Hope I have helped in some small way. Later.

"Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

hmmm if i click on da green thingo... it says "sonic has some positive anti points" it doesnt say how much...

Im sorry. . . . I dont know what I was thinking. . . . click the link in your own message box that says:
    - Assign Positive or Negative AntiPoints To This Post
    That will give u the number u have.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Talking

hmmm ok.. man i got one negative anti point hahah i wonder for what reason..

Cool

Click on account overview I hope that helps but it want tell you who the chicken sh*t bastard is who gave you pos or neg points is.....But thats the way it should be
    \"SI JE PUIS\"