Thread: Anti Points

Anti Points

ok.. im still confused.. i got some people here who wants to give me positive anti point but what i can see are grey ones..

i have 1 green, 1 red, and 3 greys that should be green..

anyone would care to explain?? heheh im juz confused...

sebastos12
    Look sOnIc the red anti point is negative, the grey one is balanced and the grey one is positive.

i know that.. why not read the question again?... and this time.. understand it...

Banned
    How many threads like this are you planning to make, grey points are blocked for whatever reasons JP decided.

And plz stop talkin bout this there are numerous threads on the subject already.

I have come to the conclusion that a person who has only made so many posts, a junior member, can only give out balance(grey) antipoints. After you make 30 posts you can give out positive or negative antipoints but they are only worth so much. After becoming a Senior member and making 100 posts, you can give out antipoints that is higher than that of a member. This is just my theory since I watch who gives me the points and what their status is. I think JP did this to prevent someone from starting a new account on antionline and flooding themselves with positive antipoints just to look good.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Lightbulb Correction

"Look sOnIc the red anti point is negative, the grey one is balanced and the grey one is positive."

The GREEN ONE is positive.

Remote_Access_

haven't seen, or looked for, any other posts by you on anti-points.
    i'm glad you posted this one. really didn't care enough myself to ask what it meant, but im glad these guys answers were informative.

thank you all
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”