Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: System of a Down!!

System of a Down!!

Ok.. This is the last time I'm going to say this.
    Some of you may have noticed my signature... it says the bands name is System of a Down.... now, lots of people are giving me negative antipoints saying that the bands name is System of The Downed or System of the Down...

The Bands name is SYSTEM OF A DOWN!!!!!
    Don't believe me, goto the website...
    http://www.systemofadown.com/
    It has its name their numerous times...

or download the music video for Chop Seuy, it has it written in big writing on the stage...

P.S, To people who know that the bands name is System of a Down, if you haven't been to the web site, go there, its quite good...
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Shameful

Ok.. This is the last time I'm going to say this.
    Some of you may have noticed my signature... it says the bands name is System of a Down.... now, lots of people are giving me negative antipoints saying that the bands name is System of The Downed or System of the Down...
    I'm not going to rant and rave about this ( ),but I would like to say for the record that if people have been giving negative antipoints for a member's signature then that is just petty and childish...

I thought the AntiPoints system was -supposed- to be a way to -reward- users for posting knowledgeable and helpful posts! Not penalizing individuals because of a signature…I must have been mistaken!
    Simon Templer

\"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. \"
    -The Buddha

SOAD is one kick ass band, I have seen them 6 times. My first being at Ozzfest. I have some great bootlegs from local shows of them performing songs such as that song that goes "One is the loneliest number that you'll ever see..." I have no idea what the name is but they made it sound great. Also they covered the Mr. Bungle song "Goodbye Sober Day" and Mike Patton sang along. It is very kool. Ok I am done. Peace.
    [shadow]Prepare ship for ludicrous speed![/shadow]

Yeah I just want to say that's the devil's music, to commit your soul to the devil. Think about it if there was a satain why not make a rock video with a catchy toon. But what he wants is for people to sing the words in the song, which is really an evil trick to get you to condem your spirt to hell. This is the reason I only listen to Techno, Drum N Bass, and Trance it's gods music. So peacefull.

Think about it, look how many songs if played backwards will say **** that you should go to hell. Believe in the devil crap like that. I'm sorry some songs have other meanings, and System of a down is one of them. Evil devil spirits trying to condem souls.

I prefer songs where they have the evil message when playing forward... rewinding the song is too much effort for me..
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

you're an evil evil person, you are
    damn devil worshiper, Youre probably satain!
    and that devil rock!

_____________-
    lol, Only Joking. Good thread.

satanists

thats what my grandfather says all the time. im playing diablo or everquest and he peeks over my shoulder "this game is anti-christ
    " "it has necromancers!". He is a religious nut. Oh yeah System Of A Down has only one good song, Chop Suey!. The rest are funny but not something i like to listen to a lot.
    Join Red The Red Faction
    \"cpsycho.d2g.com/xenodus\"

~Xenodus

Banned

hehe

just have to say chop suey is the best song ever?!?! and it is system of a down to backu up matty lol
    theyw rock!!

haha just want u guys to know.. this post cracks me up.. hahah

Re: System of a Down!!

Originally posted by Matty Cross
    SYSTEM OF A DOWN!!!!!
    P.S, To people who know that the bands name is System of a Down, if you haven't been to the web site, go there, its quite good...

I think they are playing @ this years "big day out"....See you there, Matty....I'll be the guy off his face!