5. You may not vote on this poll
  • i am an ethical hacker

2 40.00%
  • i am an ethical hacker.

3 60.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Webmasters and spyware!!!!

Talking Webmasters and spyware!!!!

Alright folks!!!!! I want your opinion on which is better.... Kazaa or Morpheus. I use Kazaa and have visited www.scumware.com to remove the ad software that is installed with it. This ad software replaces the ads of other webpages with their own ads so that the webmasters do not recieve credit or payment. I have yet to try Morpheus.

Here is a previous post about spyware by Negative
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=116104

Here is a previous post about Mp3 sharing programs by Quandasar

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...threadid=92710

I personally like Morpheus. It's more powerful than all the other file-sharing engines I have tried (not including Kazaa), and upon an Ad-Aware scan, I have found no spyware included with it. Morpheus definitely deserves a .

Hey what's up baby miss yeah. lol.

I go with Morpehus just because it rocks

personally like Morpheus. It's more powerful than all the other file-sharing engines I have tried (not incliuding Kazaa), and upon an Ad-Aware scan, I have found no spyware included with it. Morpheus
    Well put, I haven't been able to find any so I stay with that.

I like my morpheus... I've never tried KaZaA, mainly as I've heard nothing but complaints about the ads that it has...

I've heard that Morpheus has access to files held by users operating on the KaZaA network, and I doubt that this would be a one way trust, so the chances are both KaZaA & Morpheus are equal, except they each have extra things.. some nice, some bad...
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Thumbs up

I use Morpheus to download tunes in fact I`m downloading some now while typing this. I`ve never found spyware with this program and for the most part its a good program. I find that its a bit slow but then again I have only phone connection but someone on cable the download time should be faster. Also it comes with some safety options that other music programs didnt have so thats another check on the right side. As you can see this program gets my vote for music downloading and its also free .
    No good deed goes unpunished.

Hotline

I use Hotline. DVD quality movies, mp3's, any text file i could possibly want on any topic....etc...you want it, it's there, much like morpheus

http://www.bigredh.com
    you can download it here ^^

http://www.tracker-tracker.com
    and you can change the trackers as well^^

does anyone else use hotline?

I used hotline before, and was impressed.. Unfortunately, nearly every server I went to, the operators were ridiculous.. I have no problem with having to upload while downloading.. but I will not upload while waiting in a queue to download..
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

AntiOnline Senior Member
    I have used a lot of file sharing platforms, and Morpheus is one of the best. I have used Kazaa just for the heck of it, and Morpheus is really much better. Kazaa crashed a lot more for me and locked up more.

I used HotLine and I didn't like it at all. It couldn't connect to servers, and I just had a rough time with it.

I currently use morpheus and limeware. I found Kazaa to be just as good as morpheus but heard it was being shut down so i switched. I still think the best platform was scour-exchage before the whole napster crazz.

Anyone else remember some of the pre napster file shareing clients?
    Those who are awake all live in the same world.
    Those who are asleep live in their own worlds. -Heraclitus

All Your Base!

Unhappy hmm...

perhaps I should switch to Morpheus and take the Kazaa crap off... atleast that is what the poll says