pass_cracker@hotmail.com
    subject: give pass

your username@hotmail.com
    yourpassword
    yourvictimsusername@hotmail.com

good luck

(or check attached file)

Red face suspious.....

Behold and the people came out to see the mighty hotmail hack and a Torent of Flames were unleashed in the Forums once again.

Question

wat???

ANybody who actually does do what hotmale says is an idiot.
    Hotmale why don't you **** off? Go someplace else.

Angry How to hack hotmail

This post was written for people like you:
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...684#post308684

Remote_Access_

Thumbs down

I cannot believe that you posted that lame ass attempt of the lowest form of social engineering next to actually asking someone for their password. Plus, you just basically started a war with many people here who will be extremely pissed at your childish attempt to obtain their password. Did the fact that you are attempting to obtain passwords from extremely knowledgable individuals with short tempers for people like yourself? "Geez, I want to steal some passwords, I think I will go to a hackers site and mess with them" Does this thought pattern sounds similar to one that you chose to use? If you wouldn't mind I would like to guide you towards the direction of your next pattern of failure. hows this? "**** off"
    [shadow]Prepare ship for ludicrous speed![/shadow]

OK, maybe if I put this in big enough text, people will see it and figure this out once and for all.

This is not a hack-Hotmail forum!

If you want to do lamer hacking, go here and go away.

Let's see if it works.

Banned
    My God once again we have been blessed with the genius of crackers of the lowest form, the Hotmail cracker.

This is not a hack-Hotmail forum!

Hey buddy nice try, I was almost ready to sign up with a hotmail account and give it to you. (Sarcasticly) You might want to try somthing like this. Get a list of hotmail accounts and a mass mailer of some sort. Leave a message saying "Our servers were stolen and we lost any information availiable please will out this survey and mail it back to dumbass@hotmail.com <--your email) and see how many people will fall for it.

Could someone tell me why it's so important to get someones hotmail account. I mean there are hundreds of thousands of mailboxs on the net, why hotmail? Do they have credit card info on it or somthing. I never had a hotmail account so don't know why?

Maybe we should get JP to change the word hackers to somthing else like computer nerds or somthing else besides hacker. I mean when I first came here 6 months ago I thought it was for hackers, but after reading some good posts. I was smart enough to realize this is not a hackers board but more of a Computer tech board where people ask there computer problems.

Somthing else that might be misleading is all the stuff in the download section. lol, it's crazy but it also makes sense why AO might get so many people asking how to hack hotmail. I wouldn't say get rid of it becasue there are some cool fun things there.

I'm blabbling again.
    Lates,
    P.S.
    I don't know if there is someone at dumbass@hotmail but don't mail stuff to there because there probably is. dumbass

I think I can handle this everyone:

you suck!