Talking KoRn

Artist: KoRn
    Album:KoRn
    Track:01
    Title: Blind

b l i n d

Are you ready?!!!

This place inside my mind, a place I like to hide,
    you don't know the chances, what if I should die?
    A place inside my brain, another kind of pain,
    you don't know the chances, I'm so blind, blind, blind.

Another place I'll find, escape to pain inside,
    you don't know the chances, what if I should die?
    A place inside my brain, another kind of pain,
    you don't know the chances, I'm so blind, blind, blind.

Deeper and deeper and deeper is all i'm turning
    to living a life that seems to be, a lost reality
    that i can never find. a way to reach my inner self.
    I stay alone.
    How deep can I go in the ground that I lay?
    If I don't find a way to sleep in the grave I crowd my mine
    It 's time I looked to see which was realized

I can see, I can see I'm going blind. 12X

I'm blind. 4X

Banned
    Originally posted by Remote_Access_
    Hello every one...I've decided to move to a more serious and organized security discussion group(s).
    And who are you again?
    Some of you may all ready be registered members there or heard of this site. Neworder also has an irc channel with a bot that actually works.
    Oh yeah, I remember... you're the one who adviced Sebastos12 to _get online and chat in Antionline more often
    I will drop in every now in again to keep in touch with the few serious and intelligent members of antionline.
    Don't bother...
    (you know who you are)
    RiOtEr? lmao

Neworder also offers the same services (if not more) as AO but with out the annoying quistions, script kiddies

Well, I know of at least 3 script kiddies who recently joined Neworder...

and the stupid antipoint rateing system. You will be judged by your intelligence instead of a failing rateing system.
    I hope the people at Neworder won't judge you by your humbleness.

I'm hopeing that the few intelligent security minded individuals that are on antionline will join RiOtEr, LiMp1058, and my self at Neworder. If you do not know where to find it then you don't deserve to be there in the first place. You should stay here with the rest of the script kids, its where you belong...
    I'm wondering how you ever found Neworder...

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've come to one simple conclution.... Antionline's site, fourms, IRC and everything else associated with AO sucks.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You're associated to AO too, aren't you?

And i would like to send a special message for the simple minded unintelligent jackass that added this to my antipoints:
    "He was asking a sincere question and you flamed him for no reason, it will not be tolerated here/"

**** YOU
    There are no neat tricks for windows...
    Very intelligent, Remote...

If there be any who do wish to remain in contact with me, you can find me on neworder or send an email to No_limit_107@yahoo.com
    Remote_Access_@antionline.com
    Guess not everything associated to AO sucks...

Banned
    Cheer's surround the forums of Antionline as Negative puts into words the sentiments of every member that has the displeasure to read the vain chants of Remote...something or other.....

remotely irritating!

I believe that there is a positive message behind Negatives remarks. If you don't like AO then leave. There is no need for you to bash something and then sit around and try to put blood in the water to watch it spread. Obviousely this is the attempt of some parties. If you are wanting people to beg you to stay for your wittiness, humor, and intelligence...well i don't see it happening. Something I found extremely tasteless was your venture into #AntiOnline today. Your exit was a breath of fresh air, but saying "AO sucks" as you leave doesn't exactly make me warm up to you. You are also not going to bring many people to neworder with this attitude. Those that belong to neworder must already be there!

I couldn't decide what I wanted to say to Remote_Access_'s pathetic departure, but it doesn't really matter. Negative put into words the feelings of most of the "simple minded unintelligent jackasses" still here.

G'bye buddy. We won't even remotely miss you.
    Why am I still here?

Red face stabbing westward has something to say to Remote_Access_

from the Whither Blister Burn +Peel album.....

Stabbing Westward said in song
    titled:Why????

I am not here (we don't want you here)
    I think I've never been here at all or ever will be (you've been here since August but only now getting to 100 posts, not a very active member anyways, you aren't contributing crap to AO)
    I feel like a place where noone goes anymore why can't you see that everything's broken? Why does it seem this life's turned gray (no more AO points for you Remote_Access_)? I can't believe in anything sacred when i don't believe that I am real (this is cyberspace after all). It seems so bizarre (not really, we don't like you anymore Remote_Access_) But none of this matters (how true!!!) Thoughts disappear, hope has died (are you going to?). Now I am safe, nothing can hurt me here. Why can't you see my need for forgiveness (you never asked for it)? The truth and the lies confused. I can't believe in anything sacred when I don't believe in anything.

I find AO a useful, and friendly, resource... I attempt to answer the questions to which I have a valid point to make, and I cannot understand why people who do not like this civilised way of running a website post so many complaints about it then leave... Why not just leave without giving us your reasons... We really don't care if you think it sucks... In my opinion NewOrder isn't exactly the best place on the world [yes, i had membership there, no i cannot remember my password... why? because i havent used it for ages!]
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    (The Lord Of The Rings)
    http://www.bytekill.net

Cool

Remote; seriously now, just shut up and leave if that's your plan. Don't go on some stupid tirade trying to tell everyone what's wrong w/ AO and the people here, for all it proves is you don't have the balls to try and make a difference, simply preferring to graze with the herd.
    You've made some good posts here, and it's a shame you're ditching, but if that's the way it's gotta be, at least do it with some dignity, eh?
    -Grim

No loss. When I came to this site I had very little computer smarts. Now because of what I`ve read and the questions I have asked I can reformat my hard drive and all sorts of other computer trips. The funniest thing is my son comes to me now for help with his computer problems and I`ve only had mine for a little over a year before that I was not able to turn on a computer properly. The people who gross out about this site are the real lossers they are upset because someone flamed them for a question on cracking their school computer or something simular. Grow up if you cannt take the heat of a stupid question then go where there are others like you. For the rest of us who want to learn this site is one of the best that I`ve come across on the net any problem that is for real and someone will have a good answer for you and for a beginner like myself this is so nice. So Remote go jump in to a cold lake and don`t be such an @ss.
    No good deed goes unpunished.

Re: Antionline Vs. Neworder

Originally posted by Remote_Access_
    Hello every one...I've decided to move to a more serious and organized security discussion group(s). Some of you may all ready be registered members there or heard of this site. Neworder also has an irc channel with a bot that actually works. I will drop in every now in again to keep in touch with the few serious and intelligent members of antionline.
    (you know who you are)
    Neworder also offers the same services (if not more) as AO but with out the annoying quistions, script kiddies, and the stupid antipoint rateing system. You will be judged by your intelligence instead of a failing rateing system.

I'm hopeing that the few intelligent security minded individuals that are on antionline will join RiOtEr, LiMp1058, and my self at Neworder. If you do not know where to find it then you don't deserve to be there in the first place. You should stay here with the rest of the script kids, its where you belong...

I am also a member of NewOrder. It's just common sense to be involved with more than one security site. Why limit yourself to one?

I can assure you that the plagerism you tried to get away with at AntiOnline will not be tolerated at NewOrder either. And yes, you are right, your peers will judge you by the level of your intelligence rather than with a point system. Looks like your in a whole lot of trouble! Members at NewOrder are a lot less tolerant of people such as yourself.

You will not be missed.