Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Antionline Vs. Neworder

Re: Antionline Vs. Neworder

Originally posted by Remote_Access_
    If you do not know where to find it then you don't deserve to be there in the first place. You should stay here with the rest of the script kids, its where you belong...
    wow, your so 1337! you found a page that it took me less than 30 seconds to find with a simple yahoo search....im in awe of you man, your my hero</sarcasm>
    -8-

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who dont.

Question I like AO

I like AO, it's a really good place to come for information about all soughts of things. I find it a very informative and accurate resource. I don't see what you have against it.

hey sorry to break the secret of this 'l337' site and all, but i think he's talking about http://neworder.box.sk
    AO and NO are both very good security discussion groups. No need to limit yourself, as Conf1rm3d_K1ll told us.
    have a good day!

Thanks for getting more kiddies to neworder remote_access_, exactly what the site needs
    Dear Santa, I liked the mp3 player I got but next christmas I want a SA-7 surface to air missile

AntiOnline Senior Member
    There is no reason why we have to stay in our own little areas. I think AO is simply a better site (better interface, no crappy pop-up ads). But New Order has some good info on it as well. Saying that a person is stupid to go to NO is just a person who is so hardcore for AO that they can't see that other websites do have good information on them as well

Also about R_A_'s post - He is a moron, pure and simple. I in no way agree with him, so don't go thinking I am supporting him. He is one of those people who will go thru the rest of his life flaming people for no reason, and running to another group of people to be accepted, and so on and so forth.

AO is an incredibly awsome site, and (I hope) it will continue for a long time.

Don't let the door hit you in the butt on your way out.......

sebastos12
    AO is the simply best, why to leave from this beautiful place where you can find information about many interesting things and go to neworder, where there is few people with good knownlegend about computers to talk about. Here you have negative, terr, Conf1rm3d_K1ll, Rewandythal, Alcatraz and Ennis to answer your questions about everything. in my opinion AO is the best choice to get informed about computer systems and security.

Originally posted by sebastos12
    Here you have negative, terr, Conf1rm3d_K1ll, Rewandythal, Alcatraz and Ennis to answer your questions about everything. .

rofl

What an honour! To be placed in the same class as Negative and Terr..

But I'm afraid that modesty has made me respond and I have to admit that I'm nowhere near those guys.....

Thanks for the ego boost, even though it was only short lived!rofl