Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here's a suggestion...

Here's a suggestion...

Learn how to organize your forms, fix that stupid bot, and send out the news letter at least once every 2 weeks. And another thing, AO should learn from other security sites, may be they can show you how to "keep it up" JP. (the bot)

Remote_Access_

What you on esse? aint you got no respect?!?!?

I hate to break this to you, but I think JP might have more pressing tasks to complete than fixing a bot, which provides you with your stats or ping...

What exactly is wrong with the organisation of the forums?? I mean sure, you get kiddies posting "How do I hack your momma?", but thats not JP's fault... all sites have people posting that kinda stuff...

What specifically should AO learn from other sites??

You seem to be saying... This sucks, this sucks, this sucks but your not actually providing any suggestions of improvements.... leading me to think that this belongs in the bitching forum, rather than site suggestions...

P.S AO has a newsletter????
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Re: Here's a suggestion...

Originally posted by Remote_Access_
    Learn how to organize your forms, fix that stupid bot, and send out the news letter at least once every 2 weeks. And another thing, AO should learn from other security sites, may be they can show you how to "keep it up" JP. (the bot)

Remote_Access_
    If you don't like it here then go cry like a homo and LEAVE!

but maybe R_A_ has a point about the newsletter?
    Dear Santa, I liked the mp3 player I got but next christmas I want a SA-7 surface to air missile

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Remote said it in the wrong way, but he has a point. Keeping the site up and running quickly is not only good for us as members, but it presents a better face to advertisers and such.

I know you guys would be willing to format your hard drives for JP (wink wink, a joke get it ), but some things do need to be improved. (Such as keeping the AO services online.)

It is not a personal attack on JP or what he has done. JP, as we all know, has done an incredible job of making this website what it is today. Now all that needs to be done is keep it up and well-maintained. I am grateful for everything that JP has done, but I would like to see the reliability and speed improved.

Also, I think a email newletter once every two weeks is a bit much, but I think (if JP was willing to do it) that a monthly newletter wouldn't be a bad idea.

This last part is directed to JP -
    If there is anything I can do to help you make this site better, message me or something, cause I would like to help in any way if I can.

Same goes for me.. I'd be more than happy to help out if I could...

Can anyone answer my question though... does AO have a newsletter or are you people asking for one?
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

hehbris
    focmaester, what exactly does it mean to 'cry like a homo'?
    As for learning from other security sites, not security site would even consider this to be ever slightly a security related site and due to JP's repuatation I doubt any would be willing to help him with anything.

Originally posted by hehbris
    focmaester, what exactly does it mean to 'cry like a homo'?
    As for learning from other security sites, not security site would even consider this to be ever slightly a security related site and due to JP's repuatation I doubt any would be willing to help him with anything.
    I agree on that one with you, JP can be arrogant.
    But then again if you don't like this then move on instead.
    Other security sites do nothing else but flame on their boards like for example spymodem.

hehbris
    i dont care if you agree,
    tell me what it means to 'cry like a homo'. You say this quite often. Are you under the impression that homosexuals cry a lot? The Netherlands happen to be one of the most homosexual tolerable societies on earth, are you some sort of revolutionary fascist?

AntiOnline Senior Member
    I think he's a fascist.