Thread: LinkSys Router Question

Talking LinkSys Router Question

I just Ordered a new Dell Laptop (graduation present, hehehe ) and now want to get a full time router for my LAN here at the house. I'm looking at the Linksys Broadband Etherfast router. does anyone use this router at home. I want a router that I can plug into my main box and configure and do these routers support IP forwarding, etc? TIA

Re: LinkSys Router Question

Originally posted by Ratman2
    I just Ordered a new Dell Laptop (graduation present, hehehe ) and now want to get a full time router for my LAN here at the house. I'm looking at the Linksys Broadband Etherfast router. does anyone use this router at home. I want a router that I can plug into my main box and configure and do these routers support IP forwarding, etc? TIA
    I've got the Linksys Etherfast Cable/DSL router, 4-port variety, and it runs like a charm on my dual boot win/linux system. I've had it for more than 4 months, no issues. Does support IP forwarding (among a slew of useful functions), and you'll use your browser to configure it. Prices probably changed, but when I bought it at BestBuy, it was a little under a $100.00.

SWEET