Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is your child a computer hacker?

my#g0d@

that cant be real, no way.hahaha

That **** is the funnest **** since I read some of phantom2k threads.
    lol
    tH3#cL3aN3r

Please tell me that this is a joke. Noboday could possibly be this idiotic. My mother knows more about computers than this guy, if this is a real post.
    Peace

....cept possibly me, if I could spell nobody correctly, I might be dangerous.

In all seriousness I do think that this article is a joke. If the man can get on to post a lengthy article complete with hyperlinks to various sites, he must know enough to realize that Quake is not a virtual hacking machine. Just my opinion. But man, was that a funny read.
    :P
    Peace

I didn't like the part that said :

AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops

I bet that mini-van driving guy buys Nike shoes and Pakistani made soccer balls for his two little brats.

Just so everyone knows... this was a message (probably written by one of Adequacy.com's editors) to provoke a response.

It's kind of funny though that the "Hacker" community is all up in arms over it. If anyone had bothered to poke around the site a bit, you would have seen that they had a poll prior to this message, voting on what Internet group they were going to **** with next. I guess Hackers beat out the Trekkies by a slim margin.

Did anyone else figure out it was the Brday Bunch? Wife Carol, Six kids, Daughter Cindy, Son Peter....

Banned
    Ah, man that was some long read!

It's kind of funny though that the "Hacker" community is all up in arms over it. If anyone had bothered to poke around the site a bit, you would have seen that they had a poll prior to this message, voting on what Internet group they were going to **** with next. I guess Hackers beat out the Trekkies by a slim margin. Did anyone else figure out it was the Brday Bunch? Wife Carol, Six kids, Daughter Cindy, Son Peter....
    now doesn't that just steam you up.... these people shouldn't mess around with the hacker community.... it's just not right (nor safe)

but i think one of the funniest lines from the whole article was that with "lunix" a hacker can steal songs from your stereo using a program called "mp3s".... scary stuff.... i feel so violated

Thumbs up Funny as hell

Hehe, "I'm a hacker now daddy".

Jesus Christ, I feel like going over to that house and hitting that dad over the head with my laptop. Yeah...show him MY harddrive. Lol, the part about the Russian programmer 'inventing a deadly program called telnet'...that just set me off. And the Linux part. Holy Jesus of Nazereth. "Can only be taken out by a professional.

GREAT POST!!!!
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Cool

I forgot to thank you, AutoBaud, for this hilarious post...so again, thanks, heheheh...I'm STILL laughing my ass off

And yeah, whoever said this was just to get a response...that's clear, but the sad thing is there ARE people out there who think this way.

I took a poll and apparently every person in all of my classes, including my profs, are evil 3l337 h4x0rz! Beware!
    -Grim

I find it hard to believe that this is serious. Every bit of information in the article was incorrect, except maybe the LILO boot, which of course can be uninstalled if your child is a HACKER! If it is true, it frightens me that such stupidity and ignorance about the hacker culture is out there.