Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is your child a computer hacker?

Is your child a computer hacker?

Found this from another forum. I thought I'd share with you guys. This is one of the most funniest webpages out there.

Enjoy!
    Knowledge is Power.

Dear God!

I couldn't even finish reading that!

That went from hilarious to frightening to paranoid. I've read some of the books listed. I spend over half an hour on the computer a day. Gee that must mean I'm a hacker trying to attack everyone. And oh yeah. The Bonzi Buddy link comes with KaZaA...anyone who dl's KaZaA is a hacker!

Woah...this cannot be serious. Please tell me that this is just the product of one of the messed up minds in another forum because they can't even spell Linux.

BTW, thanks for the link AutoBaud. That was [frightening] comic relief to last an hour.
    Why am I still here?

That's funny! You have to read the comments.

I want to print out the whole thing (with comments) for bathroom reading.

"BSD, Lunix, Debian and Mandrake are all versions of an illegal hacker operation system, invented by a Soviet computer hacker named Linyos Torovoltos, before the Russians lost the Cold War. It is based on a program called "xenix", which was written by Microsoft for the US government. These programs are used by hackers to break into other people's computer systems to steal credit card numbers. They may also be used to break into people's stereos to steal their music, using the "mp3" program. Torovoltos is a notorious hacker, responsible for writing many hacker programs, such as "telnet", which is used by hackers to connect to machines on the internet without using a telephone."

lmao hahahahaha!!! dis is da part dat really crack me up!! hahahah

hehehe(wipes tear from eye)hohoho...

This is just too funny, though I seriously hope this was a joke. Otherwise, there is someone incredibly stupid, paranoid, and misinformed out there. This I have to save.
    hehehehohoho.....
    Preliminary operational tests were inconclusive (the dang thing blew up)

\"Ask not what the kernel can do for you, ask what you can do for the kernel!\"

Hmm

yes it is real. some humans can be that stupid.

and people can be led to believe false accusations. that is how racist bigots operate.
    \"If you wish to speak to technical support, please hang up now.\"

*click*

OK that has to be the funniest **** I ever heard, did you guys see how many replys there were at the bottom of the page most of them said "**** YOU STUPID MORON" lol, that's funny ****. My bathroom could deffinatley use some good reading.

I think the funniest was the Linux and the AMD processor. New Hardware. I need to change from AOL mom! lol

That was hillarious.

Lightbulb rofl!!!!

This is hilareous, and yes one should print out the comments to leave in the bathroom for reading material!!!! This sounds like my mother! She screamed at me that I didn't know what the hell i was doing when i unplugged her computer and forgot to plug it back in... this will be forwarded anonymously to her, hehe.

Hil Freakin Larious!
    ------------EViLSEED
    Hackers are impervious. Resistant is futile.