Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Being a Geek is quite fun

AntiOnline Senior Member
    LoL, the problem is that the people who posted here have no social life outside a computer.

LoL, the problem is that the people who posted here have no social life outside a computer.
    So this includes you as you have posted here

yes it includes I also but hey i'm at work. So I've got a excuse
    tH3#cL3aN3r

Ok OK OK!!

Alrighty.. Let me tell ya how to go about this..

Don't go looking for a "GEEK GIRL"

Thats just crazy

What you do is you find a chick thats cute/hot.

Then you TEACH her to be a geek girl.

Its what I did.. hehehe.. I also buy her clothes from http://www.thinkgeek.com

heh

l8rz!
    ------------EViLSEED
    Hackers are impervious. Resistant is futile.

If you want to find the elusive female geek, I suggest you look at a college. I am in several programming classes and believe it or not there are more girls than guys in these classes. Also I know one girl from my work who is big into networking and programming, yet has little college education. Not to mention she is pretty.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Angry

Hey Hey Hey!! Not so fast about the no social life outside of a computer nosense!!

It just so happens that I have been quite successful interacting with *real people*, yet i spend so much time working on development i have no time for much outside...plus my performing season starts soon (yeah, im in a chamber choir) so theres going to be even less for me!

And..umm...yellow...hmmmmmm...
    \"Judicare Seculum Perignem\"

i've been in the security scene (geek scene as it is being referred to here) for 10 years and i have never had a problem meeting a girl... maybe it's just me.... but it hasn't been that hard. you just have to be your self... you'll find what you are looking for.

Arrow

i'd dew her.
    ------------EViLSEED
    Hackers are impervious. Resistant is futile.

What a place for geeks to meet and perhaps breed oO NO!!
    heh i think personally the old style geek is long since dead - no longer are computer 'experts' only found in there mothers basements wearing horn-rimmed spectacles held together by tape, their pockets filled with inhalers, notebooks and pens - the new breed of computer 'geek' is just like any normal person - well at least the ones i know/associate with are!

actually most of the computer "geeks" i know are much cooler then normal people. and this view is accepted by most of the non-"geeks" as well