Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Telnet help.

Lightbulb Re: Telnet Help

Well, I'm not sure how the rest of the telnet clients work but when I use the windows telnet program, i log on to the server, put in my user name and then it asks me for my password. On my machine, you can't see the ***** where you put your password. and remember, it's case sensitive. Try to log back in and don't type anything after you press enter when u insert yout user name. after that u should be asked for your password. enter your password EXACALLY how u did when u signed up. You probably won't see the ****** but after you type it in press enter and you should be logged into your shell.
    Hope this helps,
    Remote_Access_

Free shell accounts just dont exist, dont use telnet, download an ssh client, its much more faster... I can attach an ssh client with this post, try it.

lekt0r, are you using shellyeah?

they are famous for this unfortunately.

I am afraid if that if you are using shellyeah that it is essentially a lost cause. There tech support won't retrun your email on such an issue either I am afraid.

Might want to try someone else if this is the case.

Lightbulb Re: Free shell accounts just dont exist...

There are many varieties of places where you can find FREE shell accounts. I've fount 503,000 sites that have FREE shells or links to FREE shells in 0.15 seconds at this address:
    http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...&q=free+shells

Remote_Access_