Thread: newbie sites

Banned

legally "hacking"

I don't know if anybody has seen this before but it's new to me!This is for newbies like me so experienced members don't flame me for this. A good site on actually (for lack of a better term) "hacking" can be found at http://www.try2hack.nl/ You have to figure out various ways to obtain the password to advance to higher levels. Similar sites can be found athttp://www.happyhacker.org/wargame/ .I found it a good way to learn without having to worry about getting caught because this is what the site is made for.

-5150-

I have seen alot of these sites. The only two types I have found I find the password(for noobs), and then the war gamez. The war gamez is for the advanced "hackers".
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

Banned
    dude, i posted this a good 3 months ago, how did you find this? back then i didn't know what wargames were because they were new to me now i've gotten so far that they became boring. i'm not trying to flame you but try and look at the date if you happen to dig really deep into past posts.

Talking oh lol sorry

Sorry about that man, one of my freinds was looking through all the post and he came across yours, I din't bother to look at the date and then i just posted. Next time I'll look, lol
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

Hey 5150 - nothing wrong with a wee trip down memory lane
    /me dreads to think what posts of his lie burried deep in AO's murky underbelly >_<

v_Ln