Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: antipoints

antipoints

I've noticed that on my antipoints page, the amount of antipoints I have given remains at 0 (50%positive, 50%negative) I have given antipoints on several occasions and am wondering why they aren't registering...is it simply because I'm still a newbie? Just curious.
    Faqt

If you want to make God laugh....make plans.

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Yep, you need a certain amount of posts and points before your points do have some value

True that..

from what ive heard u need at least 30 positive points before ur points given out will count for anything

i have 700+ points and i give out around 28 points , so u can imagine how much ull need to do stuff like that
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Banned
    i think it goes on what status u are ie if ur a newbie u give out grey ones etc etc i think i some one knows other wise just tell me

Just curious but what do these antipoints count for ? do I win something,computer,palm pilot,lappy.etc.
    What exactly does a person get from antipoints???.

Crimina1

Crimina1, well, I guess you just get the satisfaction of knowing that what you have posted was appreciated by other members of the AO community. You don't win anything and you can't buy stuff with them, they just give a small indication of whether the user is liked amongst the AO members.

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

thanks guys...I'm still a little fuzzy as to why mine aren't counting as something... I'm going to assume that when the time is right they'll start to count.
    Faqt

If you want to make God laugh....make plans.

Hi mom!
    Right on Faqt
    Basicly, you have to receive a couple first to be given the right to give them yourself.
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    I got smacked with a -30 point anti smack...it sucked....I am really oh so hurt....
    Think I am going to jump off a bridge, cut my wrist or somthing....

POINT: Dont take them so seriouse.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2