Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BIG QUESTION ONLY FOR GOOD hackers

sebastos12

BIG QUESTION ONLY FOR GOOD hackers

What i can do if i have a text of policy preferences of a site without any security?

Arrow

simple.

See you take the text policy and you encode it with pgp
    then you goto radioshack. Get a parallelcable and a serial port extention plug both plugs together.. grab a firewire cable cut off the end and use it to weld both ports into place. Use your usb strip the wires and plug one end in while you let the other lay in a small glass of water (I suggest adding salt.) You logon the internet via your modem (Sorry seperate instructions for broadband) when you finally get on you get a large transformer of some sort and hook it up to your computers sound card (IN) or LINE-IN! Once you have done that you need a 240v wallsocket or larger and you need to directly contect both ends to your motherboards (IDE) inputs/outputs. Now flip the switch and watch your text policy do wonders.

its amazing the imagination of modern day hackers.

------------EViLSEED
    Hackers are impervious. Resistant is futile.

sebastos12
    Thankz evilseed it is very simple you do the following : See you take the text policy and you encode it with pgp
    then you goto radioshack. Get a parallelcable and a serial port extention plug both plugs together.. grab a firewire cable cut off the end and use it to weld both ports into place. Use your usb strip the wires and plug one end in while you let the other lay in a small glass of water (I suggest adding salt.) You logon the internet via your modem (Sorry seperate instructions for broadband) when you finally get on you get a large transformer of some sort and hook it up to your computers sound card (IN) or LINE-IN! Once you have done that you need a 240v wallsocket or larger and you need to directly contect both ends to your motherboards (IDE) inputs/outputs. Now flip the switch and watch your text policy do wonders. very simple but because i'm not clever can anyone else explain me?
    THANKZ EVILSEED

hehbris
    it's a shame that there is electricity in Greece

sebastos12
    Originally posted by hehbris
    it's a shame that there is electricity in Greece
    What do you have with Greece @$#@#@#$@ ? I see your country you have written it with BIG LETTERS because you are very broud about your country.

Unhappy please grow up...

Does anyone acknowlege that the effects of hackers could have an effect on your daily life? One day you may not be able to get gas becasue the credit card companys have experienced a DoS attack or your acount has been swipped by someone who entered the system and maxed it out. Does no one realize the seriousness that hackers malicious attacks could have on YOUR daily life???? sebastos, try to do something a bit more enlightening with your time... TRY READING!!!!!

anyone that has difficulty grasping my idea try this one
    http://netsecurity.about.com/library.../aa111801a.htm

sebastos12
    Thankz but no.

I'm sorry but I thought I read that Western civilization began in Greece. I might be mistaken in think that with this being so people in Greece should be ahead of us. With sebastos as an example I guess I need to have a chat with my world history professor.

Have fun with your puter sebas
    Those who are awake all live in the same world.
    Those who are asleep live in their own worlds. -Heraclitus

All Your Base!

Lightbulb For seb

Hey seb it looks to me that the path u are on is a bad 1,sit back read a book, then buy a pice of **** pc and hack into it and not your schools or what ever your target might be !!!
    Life is like a **** sandwich,
    The more bread u have the less **** u have to eat

sebastos,

At the rate that your going I truly believe that you will be a spending alot of your time in prison.first because you obviously have no sense
    and because it doesn't seem like you know much of anything.You dont even know what linux is.please
    pick up a good book maybe Harry potter and read that,maybe you will be better at spells than you are at "trying to hack".
    You even make script kiddies look bad so if you dont want to see yourself and your family put through unnessasary harrasment I really believe
    that you need to read Harry Potter and leave
    hacking to people who at least know what linux is.

Crimina1.