Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BIG QUESTION ONLY FOR GOOD hackers

sebastos12,

At the rate that your going I truly believe that you will be a spending alot of your time in prison.first because you obviously have no sense
    and because it doesn't seem like you know much of anything.You dont even know what linux is.please
    pick up a good book maybe Harry potter and read that,maybe you will be better at spells than you are at "trying to hack".
    You even make script kiddies look bad so if you dont want to see yourself and your family put through unnessasary harrasment I really believe
    that you need to read Harry Potter and leave
    hacking to people who at least know what linux is.

Crimina1.

Sorry about the double post,I made a mistake.

Crimina1.

Cool

Hey you even typed it exactly the same both times... !!!!! Kool!
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    (The Lord Of The Rings)
    http://www.bytekill.net

Cool

What i can do if i have a text of policy preferences of a site without any security?
    ok.. i would surely know the answer to this question coz i face this scenario almost every day..

sebastos.. this is what you SHOULD do.. e-mail that site.. send them the text and explain to them how dumb they are and what they should do about it. be a good boy.. surely their thankyou is rewarding enuff...

Banned
    Originally posted by sebastos12
    Thankz evilseed it is very simple you do the following : See you take the text policy and you encode it with pgp
    then you goto radioshack. Get a parallelcable and a serial port extention plug both plugs together.. grab a firewire cable cut off the end and use it to weld both ports into place. Use your usb strip the wires and plug one end in while you let the other lay in a small glass of water (I suggest adding salt.) You logon the internet via your modem (Sorry seperate instructions for broadband) when you finally get on you get a large transformer of some sort and hook it up to your computers sound card (IN) or LINE-IN! Once you have done that you need a 240v wallsocket or larger and you need to directly contect both ends to your motherboards (IDE) inputs/outputs. Now flip the switch and watch your text policy do wonders. very simple but because i'm not clever can anyone else explain me?
    THANKZ EVILSEED
    Allow me to elaborate on this....this is the correct method, except to simplify it. Just stick your dick in the salt water then directly into the 220 socket. If you live you wont want to hack anymore.

-Quad

Originally posted by sebastos12

What do you have with Greece @$#@#@#$@ ? I see your country you have written it with BIG LETTERS because you are very broud about your country.
    I'm not sure what you mean as I don't see hehbris' country referenced anywhere, but if it is USA that you are referring to, it's capitalized because it's an abbreviation: 'United States of America' = USA. Do you have big eyebrows, s12? (Sorry...just a quick kick in the nuts for ya! )
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

um.... i think that if you are using the text policy for evil purposes then there is nothing you can do with it... and if you are using it for the power of good.... then i am sure you can figure it out. i really think you should take the suggestion of the people on this board though. or even better you could always drop your puter off a large building. but honestly.... your best choice is to take a large electro-magnet place it on your hard drive and activate....

good luck

if someone isnt smart enough to have any security, how could they have anything worth going to jail for.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Cool

Heh, sebastos, you are seriously king of the moronic threads...
    But seriously, if you want to be an uber l337 h4x0r like all the people making fun of you, this is what you do...
    1.go to fbi.com
    2.find their e-mail address
    (Now, everyone knows the FBI often uses hackers to help them track down the real bad guys...so if you get in there, you're a true uber hacker!)
    3. E-mail them your hacker resume. Make sure to list every bit of hacking, cracking, etc you've ever done...tell them what you plan to do, and how many cool hacker programs you have.
    4. They'll soon get back to you offering you a job!

-Grim

Originally posted by NoNeckJoe

Allow me to elaborate on this....this is the correct method, except to simplify it. Just stick your dick in the salt water then directly into the 220 socket. If you live you wont want to hack anymore.

-Quad
    it's nearly poetic... muhaha....
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds