View Poll Results: Should I stop posting NewOrder tutorials?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it´s information

6 66.67%
  • No, it can be used wrongly

0 0%
  • No, write your own damn thing

3 33.33%
  • Get bent, it´s a piece of cr**...

0 0%

Thread: NICKS should change Pleaz VOTE

sebastos12

NICKS should change Pleaz VOTE

This poll will help us to be able to change our nicks. Pleaz vote.

sebastos12
    I think that we should be able to change our nick because think of it, do you like my nick (sebastos12) of course not.

Banned
    No I can see why you want to and maybe you would not abuse the priviledge but its not feasible as name changes would simply be confusing.
    Im pretty sure you can re-register under a new name, perhaps in your sig you could write:

formerly known as sebastos12

Just a simple thought, might help.

sebastos12
    How?

Ennis is right, there is too much other stuff that still needs taking care of on this board.
    Why don't you just sign up once more?

Is it difficult

is it difficult to implement the nick change in the site? It could be done with some precautions like a history of nicks and maybe control of the number of the changes ...sometimes u need to change it

/me agrees with Ennis.

There are so many other projects they are working on for this site, lets not add needless work to the load.

I can understand that someone who is a senior member, and does not like their name, might want to be able to make the change, and still be listed as a senior member. But, is it really that important?

If you like being a senior member, then you can probably deal with the nick. If you really do not like the nick, then you can probably deal with temporarily losing your senior member status.

Sebastos12 isn't such a bad nick...

I would like to change my name since my parents got divorced it's just been a drag. Iwould also like to keep all my posts and anti=points, and PM's and all ther other goodies. But change my name. lol

Nicknames

Yeah, nickname changes are a drag. I'm against it,...even when I'm chatting with friends it sucks. My friends are talking with other friends and then all of a sudden their name changes and I have no idea who the hell I'm talking to anymore. Also, if this does happen, there should be some sort of regulation with nickname changes. I mean you don't want a nickname like this:

Himynameis*blank*andihatesebastos12

. Not to shabby if I say so myself, but thats just wrong, and stupid. And sooner or later some lamer/scripty will pick it up and start "Posting his name instead of posting on the board". So, I'm against it.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Banned
    Greetings All:

Definately a BAD idea. Thanks for the suggestion though...