Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I hacked a web of Japan!

I hacked a web of Japan!

I am going to repeat to you what has been stated a hundred times over at this site. This is a "SECURITY" site. This is not a place to brag about your hacks. I am assuming that where you are from this sort of thing is illegal, and you never know who is reading this site. If you wish to brag go somewhere else please.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Wow! You hacked a site... Hmm, I'm sure i've got a number for the FBI around here somewhere..... Hang on... Oh yeah, I'll just go to their web site and report the crime

Moral of the story: Don't brag about illegal activities, not here, not anywhere, you *will* get caught.
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    (The Lord Of The Rings)
    http://www.bytekill.net

Hi mom!
    kinda cool to see the japanese version of IExplore though :)

I don't think this post is going to go over very big here. This is NOT what this site is all about.

Wow, aren't you a special little guy.
    They grow up so fast, doing illeagal activities, working his way to prison and all, where does the time go.
    If you must hack web-pages, as dumb as it is, do it to send a message, political or otherwise, and don't brag, that doesn't make you look any good.
    A buttered piece of bread always lands butter side down;
    A cat always lands on its feet;
    A cat with a buttered piece of bread strapped to its back hovers feet above the ground in a state of quantum indecision

Red face

Ya got that one right... The sooner people realise this is SECURITY not HACKING or "HOTMAIL HACKERS TEMPLE" the better!!!!!
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    (The Lord Of The Rings)
    http://www.bytekill.net

Thumbs down Bragging

Wha?!, oh,...just another lamer bragging about his *cough* hack *cough*. *Sigh*...I bet he used programs developed by other people. Heh...scripty bragging. Hah...scripty bragging. That just sounds funny to me, sorry. And what the hell is with the 'motherland message' eh? If you were from Palestine I'd understand that a bit better...

Anyways, I'm just passing by...nice laughs Nakoka.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Thumbs down

Knowleage should be used in posetive ways.

Cool

hmm know what? instead of showing us what you did.. why not show us HOW you did it? surely this is a security site so basically explain to us what was the security flaw of that poor lil japanese website that you hacked..

and eerrmmm.. were u a good boy and e-mailed them and told them how u did it and how they could prevent it from happenin again? coz if u didnt.. well just tell me how u did it and i will e-mail them myself and tell them how u did it and how it can be prevented from happening...

surely web defacements are illegal and malicious but it comes down to what the person's real intentions are.. if ur intention was just to have fun and vandalize a site.. then u should grow up.. but then if ur intention was to warn the company of their security flaw then thats good but do u have to deface their site? but if thats the only way u can prove your point to them then well.. might aswell appologize to them and do them a favour by telling them how u did it an how it can be stoped..

i too have hacked inside sites but i never daface it.. i just simply e-mail them...tell them how i did it.. and tell them how it can be stoped.. and if they need proof ill just attatch one of their important files that i coppied from their site on my e-mail..