Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I hacked a web of Japan!

Soryy evrybody,My English is very poor!

Nakoka:

At AntiOnline we dislike (hate, disapprove of) crackers (lamers, script kiddies, idiots, pathetic people) and we especially dislike it when they brag (boast) of their stupid (idiotic, lame) website defacements (insults, abuse, harassment). Don't brag at a security (white hat, good, happy, smart) website.
    Why am I still here?

hi genius.... maybe you can understand this.... U ARE A MORON. ass.... you don't go posting illegal activity

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Dude, rofl...you sound so cheezy with your "I hacked a website" brag. And another thing, I don't think actions like that will get you much attention other than a bunch of 'hate and discontent' since this *is* a security site, as posted by others already. Go do some good, then we'll be impressed, otherwise take your l33t h@xX0r skills somewhere else.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

I realize that there are a lot of "bandwagon-flamers" and "kiddies" that populate the AO forums, so I will understand when I get some neato antipoint like, "Dud3, you are such an @$$! You sUcK" after my following post.

I just want to further the questioning of things that seem "always" and "permanent." Did you ever think that people that come on here and post stuff like "how to hack <insert pointless email service>" and "Look what I defaced today while I skipped 9th grade" just to see how many flames they could get? I do realize that there are actual people out there that truly want to know how to exactly "hack hotmail" by pressing a button.

And another thing, I don't think actions like that will get you much attention other than a bunch of 'hate and discontent' since this *is* a security site, as posted by others already. Go do some good, then we'll be impressed, otherwise take your l33t h@xX0r skills somewhere else.
    This is an interesting comment. Seeing how this *is* a security site, why does it always seem to be the posts like these that get all of the attention?

<moral>
    When someone begins this kind of thread "journey," let them travel alone. So he "hacked" or "defaced" a website? Great. Look at the page closely, remember that little nifty function of print screen. Take a picture of a website, and manipulate it. Being a Computer Graphics major, I know it can be done. We all know it can. Just a little tip.
    </moral>
    ...the scent of your hair as you twirl in your fingers, and the time on the clock, when we realized that it\'s so late, and this walk that we shared....together!

Question

Is this the hole you were talking about in another post Nakoka?
    Dear Santa, I liked the mp3 player I got but next christmas I want a SA-7 surface to air missile

Angry

Nice, even i can develop a webpage stating The Site Has Been Hacked By KaKoKoOl.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Every Digital Circuit There Is An Analog Circuit Screaming To Come Out.

Pfft

After such a lame hack he could at least spend some time on the design on the "You've been hacked by" page LOOOOL
    Its not a bug, its a feature!
    Real men dont use backup.

Y'know, I'm pretty certain that when this thread was first started, I checked out the link... now when I check it again, its different..

so nakoka, what are you doing?? re-hacking the same page??? ohhhh... your so l33t....
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Banned
    I realize that there are a lot of "bandwagon-flamers" and "kiddies" that populate the AO forums
    Yes there will always be bandwagon flamers and yes I assume people just post 'hotmail queations' just to see the ol' Antionline flame and see what they will say this time.

Im beginning to see a lot of pointless flames, so I ask people perhaps when the next 'hotmail' thread starts, let it fall into oblivion rather than let it get bumped by just another flame.