Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I hacked a web of Japan!

The site is not working..
    I guess it's taken down?

pitty I would like to see it
    GOD invented evolution \'cause he couldn\'t do it all by himself.

Originally posted by Matty Cross
    Y'know, I'm pretty certain that when this thread was first started, I checked out the link... now when I check it again, its different..

so nakoka, what are you doing?? re-hacking the same page??? ohhhh... your so l33t....
    Your right Matty Cross... ....WTF
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

Banned
    Originally posted by Tomsan
    The site is not working..
    I guess it's taken down?

pitty I would like to see it
    Here's a mirror, Tomsan...

Are you Chinese? A well-educated friend of mine identified the language used in the software (IE) and the website was in Chinese.
    A buttered piece of bread always lands butter side down;
    A cat always lands on its feet;
    A cat with a buttered piece of bread strapped to its back hovers feet above the ground in a state of quantum indecision

wut iz up wit diz guy?

man.......hu on earth wud boast, let alone link, to a hack on a security forum. aye nakoka, r u askin for it or wut? itz one thing to hack, its another to boast, and its another to post it in a forum based on the prevention and security for hacking. can u read the forum name?...."Network Security Discussions".....dat shud giv u a lil clue.
    Life is just a series of decisions, each one can alter your future and you can possibly end your life at any moment. Do you really want to be under the care of the Microsoft Support Center?!?!