Thread: kazaa

kazaa

i had the misfortune to need to find something on kazaa. hadn't been there for a month or two. man, was i shocked...pop-up screens that pop up screens you can't close easy, about 30 web bugs that come from the web page loading those 1 pixel graphics from 3rd party sites. makes me so #$%king mad.

if anyones interested here's a list to ad to the hosts file:

#
    127.0.0.1 images.ientrymail.com ##
    #
    127.0.0.1 fast.mediacharger.com ##
    #
    127.0.0.1 www.got2goshop.com ##
    #
    127.0.0.1 nitrous.internetfuel.com ##
    #
    127.0.0.1 www.qksrv.net ##
    #
    127.0.0.1 ifcol.exitfuel.com ##
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Kazaa has been on the steady death-rattle for some time now. It sucks. The program is fine and all but its advertising has been getting worse and worse. In addition, Kazaa has pending lawsuits that will probably shut the whole thing down soon. Jump off the sinking ship man. Go to Morpheus if you like the interface of Kazaa its basically the same thing with less to complain about.
    Those who are awake all live in the same world.
    Those who are asleep live in their own worlds. -Heraclitus

All Your Base!

afaik, most of the servers are shared by Kazaa and Morpheus. Its just a matter of priority that different servers come up first in the search list...otherwise u r basically d/ling from mostly same servers on both....no?
    Ah well...I\'m back on AntiOnline!

Oops! yes...forgot this one..

Do check recent security exploits for Kazaa exploit - this client can be used as a DoS attack tool.
    Ah well...I\'m back on AntiOnline!

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Kazaa has been on the steady death-rattle for some time now. It sucks. The program is fine and all but its advertising has been getting worse and worse. In addition, Kazaa has pending lawsuits that will probably shut the whole thing down soon. Jump off the sinking ship man. Go to Morpheus if you like the interface of Kazaa its basically the same thing with less to complain about.
    I don't know why any person would download Kazaa when they can get Morpheus!

the last time i tried Morpheus i couldn't seem to find as many software files as i could on kazaa.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I personally don't like morpheus, kazaa and music city. They're are the same in one. It's good if you're trying to find that rare song or whatever cause it's a central database. I prefer many of the opennap servers that are listed at
    www.napigator.com/list.php or at www.naptracker.com. They're all run by individuals and have better quality. Plus there are some really good people there. If i have a problem or a question somone there always has an answer.
    Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far. - Theodore Roosevelt

i needed a copy of xp. can i get it of an open nap server?

yuh
    Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far. - Theodore Roosevelt