Thread: do... da da di da-da-da...

do... da da di da-da-da...

This is for all of the old guys here... (including me)

I was playing Smash Brothers Melee. When I got to the Zelda level, I spaced out for about 10 minutes. Nintendo brought back the original music from old-school Zelda. It is the best version of the song I have ever heard. Since then I've been scouring the net looking for small pieces of nostalgia to take me back to the 1980s. I even found the first comercial for The Legend of Zelda. I know that this thread is pointless to the majority of you, but if you remember Nintendo Zelda, post your feelings, your collection, whatever.

btw, the subject is the lyrics to the original Zelda theme.
    RedTheFed

\"If you can\'t make it good, make it look good.\" - Bill Gates

Hi mom!
    And you're using Sonic as an avatar... shame on you!

I love sega too

I've been meaning to change that sometime, haven't had the time to sift through the avatars. Maybe I'll do that now.
    RedTheFed

\"If you can\'t make it good, make it look good.\" - Bill Gates

Post Ah the good 'ole days...

Sega...Nintendo...Mario...That Duck Game with the Pistol where You Shoot the Ducks Down....*sigh*...I've retired my Nintendo...only to get Nintendo64, Playstation, Dreamcast, Game Boy Color...and last but DEFINITELY NOT least: My Computer. I have three, one running Windows2k Pro, the other running Slackware Linux, and the third running Windows XP.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

*sniffs*

im only 15 but i sure do miss the classics, especially zelda *wipes tear from his eye* you know what, nostalgia aint what it used to be
    Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.

Just sifting through the dusty old threads and being interested.

I still use my old school Nintendo. I have tons of games. My gameboy and Zelda are practically welded. My signif-other downloaded me two versions of the Okarina of Time theme song. I am the biggest fan of old school. Much more fun than what you young "wipper-snappers" use. Why pay hundreds on games and players when you have a rabbit-earred Black and white screen and Mario Bro's. I have a sega genisis on backup. Old school games and three computers in one room. It is my retreat!!! It all revolves around my duct-taped bean bag with about 12 flattened beans in it!!!!!!!
    \"And everyone knows, that the world is full of stupid people\"

::blushes:: Opps!! I wasn't thinking. Okarina of time. Don't own that. That is Jeremy's. Never played it. I love the song and was stuck on the thought of nintendo. That is 64 ain't it? DUH!! I should lay off the drugs shouldn't I!?
    \"And everyone knows, that the world is full of stupid people\"