Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A virus code by nakoka

s0nIc, Hacking means FREEDOM,SHARE,TECHNOLOGY,FUNNY AND HAPPY. I'm enjoying this.So I'm study Hack from 15 years old.I'm a hacker in CHINA.CHINA is Great Country in the world.She has about more than 1,000,000 Hacker.If you want to know what's differents between Chinese hacker and the U.S.hacker.Email to me,OK? Can we make friends?

This is too funny.

A couple of things for you nakoka.

I will believe you that this is your code for the benefit of doubt. Why are you writting viruses man? Don't you know everybody hates people who write viruses, even Black Hats hate virus punks. I think you should at least decide between being a low life virus writter or a black hat hacker, although I don't encourage either.

The other thing is that this is a security site, which means that most of the people here are trying to learn how to defend themeselves and others from people like you. I understand that you don't understand english, so maybe these replies are a lost cause. If china has ``1,000,000`` hackers, there has to be at least 1 forum in chinese that you can post your accompilshments to where people will appreciate what you have done. Here at AO we do not appreciate it.

[ yet another reason I am glad I run *n?x boxen. Virus writers are too lame to code anything other than VB MS/Outlook viri ]

nope. this code wasn't dasm'd. it is actualy masm code.

however. it is pooorly structured and proberly wasn't even written by the lamer at the top of your screens

bpx, u r a clever boy too!!!haha~~~~~ it just a little virus!

you study hack? wow!

thats some really **** english.