Thread: Magic lantern

Unhappy Magic lantern - PLEASE HELP ME

I search all of the conrners, by didn`t find.
    Can you help me ?
    I need some info, or executable of
    than damn Magic Lantern

Cool

well d00d.. so far the Magic Lantern has just been a word of mouth lately.. but CNN did report that it is true.. and the reason why you cant find details of the Magic Lantern is because it IS created by the US govt and FBI.. so basically.. details about this proggy is a hush hush...

im also trackin down and sniffin the vast world of cyber space for information about the Magic Lantern.. and if i do get one.. i'll post it here, on unixhideout and on Hackers Inc.

so dont give up... as Mulder would say to Scully.. "the truth is out there.." hehehe

lol I think you need to read the previous posts.

Smile

hehe yeah i did read some posts about the magic lantern and they were truely informative and helpful...

but what i mean about details was information on how the proggy behaves.. how it infects the pc.. how its being transmitted.. where in the pc does it reside.. does it reside in the memory... what was used to write the proggy.. what would the file be called.. and all that... and hopefully a copy of its code.. hehehehe..

deeper concepts d00d.. deeper concepts..

Well aint that what we all want.
    The trojan hasn't been made yet. They are probably still coding it and working out all the legal problems.

Cool

Well i'll be damned...This is like reading the enquirer...At this point all i've found is news of it's intentions....I apologize as I can shed no more light , just validating concencus..Good luck to all in the quest...btw...How long does it take *this is the fbi* to bypass all the "legal paperwork"....Just a thought..
    [glowpurple]Outside of a dog, a book is man\'s best friend...[/glowpurple] [gloworange]inside of a dog, it\'s too dark to read...- [/gloworange] [shadow]Groucho Marx[/shadow]

With all the terrorist crap the FBI will get this approved by the Bush admin. in no time.
    They have found a serious excuse to do this now.

Its unfortunate that paranoia lends to easy legislation. I wish our government could be pro-active instead of reactive. Oh well, still better than most places I suppose.
    Those who are awake all live in the same world.
    Those who are asleep live in their own worlds. -Heraclitus

All Your Base!

Cool

Focmaester> Exactly my point. Key to this point is that NOW they have a serious excuse to be public with a (3-4yr old , i'll be nice about the age of the concept) shot in the dark. Why bother, i say..in the end it may well be proven that what is occuring for the FBI is time to be public.This is the FBI. How long til we got a piece of the JFK crap....Give our boys a little more credit than that, please.