Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My ICQ number

Re: My ICQ number

Originally posted by nakoka
    my ICQ number is 142314869
    maybe u shud post up ur email address, phone #, home address, and mite as well throw in ur social security #.

im only saying this because posting information like dat iz dangerous and i say this to all hu read da post.
    Life is just a series of decisions, each one can alter your future and you can possibly end your life at any moment. Do you really want to be under the care of the Microsoft Support Center?!?!

Re: Re: My ICQ number

Originally posted by Tenaga

maybe u shud post up ur email address, phone #, home address, and mite as well throw in ur social security #.

im only saying this because posting information like dat iz dangerous and i say this to all hu read da post.
    throw in your mother's maden name, and ill be happy.(credit cards for me! w00t!)
    -8-

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who dont.

Cool

haha it is amazing how from a simple bunch of ICQ numbers we can gather some information about a user (especially those innocent regular users..)

if i would to get nakoka's info.. i would..

1) check the e-mails of that icq account..

2)from the e-mail trace his location by checking his user account details..

3) from there i can use www.whitepages.com.jap (or whatever online phone directory they have) and trace his phone number.. surely i can get roughly a lot of entries.. but hey... we're getting somewhere..

4) if it is his icq number.. and he goes online.. i can trace his IP address. and with the aide of a simple browzer and a zonealarm exploit.. i can shut down his zone alarm and get inside and get his dial up details (which also includes his area code) and from there.. in can round up which phone number is his...

easy as 1,2,3,4,5

hehe but heck i aint gonna go through this much trouble just for a newbie who just happens to annoy people..

sOnIc said:"if it is his icq number.. and he goes online.. i can trace his IP address. and with the aide of a simple browzer and a zonealarm exploit.. i can shut down his zone alarm and get inside and get his dial up details (which also includes his area code) and from there.. in can round up which phone number is his... "

nakoka laugh at him:"HAHAHAHAHA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~YOU ARE SO FOOLISH! Is it hacking????? A hacker is like this?! OH!My God!!!"

nakoka: What the hell are you going on about??

s0nIc was just saying what you can do with something as simple as an ICQ UIN...
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"