Hey guys,

I wasn't really sure where to post this question I had, but I figured that General Chit Chat would probably be the best place. Anyway, I am facing the problem of changing a company's server from Small Business Server 4.5 to Windows 2000 w/ Exchange 2000. Now, if you aren't familiar with SBS, then you should know that SQL, Exchange, Proxy server, etc... all come very tightly packaged with the operating system itself. One way that I know of to migrate users is to get the SBS upgrade pack which basically gives you individual licenses to each of the products (SQL, Exchange, etc...), and allows you to upgrade to Windows 2000 with all those products, along with all your existing users. Unfortunately, that costs a LOT of money, and the company won't be using SQL and some of the other stuff that is in there.

So, my question is: Does anyone know of an easy way to migrate users from SBS 4.5 and Exchange (which comes with SBS, and is very tightly knit with the OS), to Win2k Server (NOT SBS) and Exchange 2000? Any help would be appreciated, cause I certainly can't think of a quick way to do it, and I certainly don't want to make all those users' accounts again on the new server.

-Wizeman