Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I hacked a web of Belgium!

Talking

I figured why not, I had some free time this morning

I was checking out the microsoft site when I noticed they were having some server problems. I assumed that someone else had broken in again and defaced the site, but then I realized that maybe it was just problems on their end (again)
    I took a screenshot just in case to prove that I was there when it happened.
    I'm not a l337 hacker like everyone else, so perhaps you can make heads of tails of this. Is the world coming to an end!?!?!

Poor Nakoka... Leave the boy alone. He's just a little braggy is all. By the way, great job everyone!!!
    \"This is our world now...the world of the electron and the switch, the beauty of the baud.
    We make use of a service already existing without paying for what could be dirt cheep if it
    wasn\'t run by profiteering gluttons, and you call us criminals. We explore...and you call us
    criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias...and you
    call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, wage wars, murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to
    make us believe it is for our own good, yet we\'re the criminals.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by
    what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something
    that you will never forgive me for. I am a hacker and this is my manifesto. You may stop this
    individual, but you can\'t stop us all...after all, we\'re all alike.\"

Hey Negative!

"Bon Travail!"...
    ...I almost fell from my seat while reading this thread......LoL.

Have a nice day!

I expect to pass through life but once. If, therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do for any fellow being, let me do it now… as I shall not pass this way again. " ~ William Penn

sebastos12
    How long did it take you to take over your friend to let you to hack without any problem his web?

Senior since the 3 dot era

Re: Sebastos

Sebastos: It's not personal but I think you have the wrong idea....

Negative just cracked his one page.

LOL

Why do I have to explain obvious things? help!

Banned
    Though this be madness, yet there is method in it

Senior since the 3 dot era
    1 thing is sure: negative has style

check his new thread about the greeks it's LOL

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=133685

ÎÒ²ÙÄãÂèÂèµÄX£¡ÎÒÏëÕÒÄãÃÇÂèÂè×ö°®£¡