assemble language + C = nuclear weapon!

Just 5 lines codes

#include ¡´stdio.h¡µ

¡¡¡¡void main()

¡¡¡¡{

¡¡¡¡ printf( "\t\b\b" );

¡¡¡¡}

Cool

Why even bother? I mean, it's just excess. Trim the fat.
    [glowpurple]Outside of a dog, a book is man\'s best friend...[/glowpurple] [gloworange]inside of a dog, it\'s too dark to read...- [/gloworange] [shadow]Groucho Marx[/shadow]

Question Beatdown?

I would assume that someone who has trouble with the basics of the English language, and the grammatical organization of it, would also have a difficult time using the obscure colloquialism "beatdown" in the proper context. But perhaps I am reading too much into it
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

wuts wit diz guy?

i noe ur havin trouble wit ur english and all so ill help u out a little.....STOP.....POSTING....CODES........im not even gonna try to compile da stuff dat u put up and it bothers me cuz u dont even tell us wut it duz.
    Life is just a series of decisions, each one can alter your future and you can possibly end your life at any moment. Do you really want to be under the care of the Microsoft Support Center?!?!

Although some characters are corrupted, I think he means:

#include <stdio.h>
    void main()
    {
    printf( "\t\b\b" );
    }

which would... Tab, Backspace, Backspace... Uhm... Whatever... I wonder if he just compiled it in such a way that it crashes his computer.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Originally posted by Terr
    Although some characters are corrupted, I think he means:

#include <stdio.h>
    void main()
    {
    printf( "\t\b\b" );
    }

which would... Tab, Backspace, Backspace... Uhm... Whatever... I wonder if he just compiled it in such a way that it crashes his computer.
    On Windows 2000, if you enter a Tab Backspace Backspace in this manner into a console, it will crash the box (IIRC). This was posted to bugtraq about 2 or 3 months ago, from what I remember.

Waste of Time is what this is....
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Interesting, albeit useless. I think it'd be much better to find a 'fork' abuse for 2k, then I'd be impressed. Take out the virtual memory by pegging it, and fill up disk space: now that's something to write about.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.