Thread: A question!

A question!

May I posting my Virus codes again???answer me Please!

Thumbs up

yeah sure.. feel free..

it would be a great help for people who are learning how these malicious programs work and how it can be stoped..

after all "human knowlegde belongs to the world.... "

sOnIc,I think "assemble language + C = nuclear weapon".
    Do you agree with me?

hahah.. hmm.. no u cant make a nuclear weapon with it.. but u can write a program that would give u access to the main frame computers that can launch those nukes.. but why da hell would u want that??

we're here to protect lives.. make internet a bit more user friendly..
    i went into hacking coz i have a gift.. a gift that i want to share to the people..

sOnIc,Do you know "CHINESE ICQ"? It called "QQ" in CHINA.It more funny than ICQ.Do you want to download it? it has a English Version.If you want to download it. I will give you a QQ number and the password.I want to talk with you about hacking.ok?Click Here to Download QQ

I highly suggest you do not post virii code here again unless you wish to be flamed endlessly. Exactly what time is it over there in china anyway? sOnIc where are you posting from? I find it odd that the two of you just happen to be awake at the same time of day in spite of the fact that there is a time difference from Sydney to china. Also I find it interesting that you made posts speaking of your fear of the u.s. government. I assume the sydney you live in is Australia. Why is it that nakoka is writing better english in these more recent posts? I am not accusing you, I am just curious.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19