Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: some people really are idioits

Senior since the 3 dot era

Re: Sebastos12

Why do you post these low IQ things?
    To let others get the idea that they are talking about you?
    I don't get the reason for your flames to the community

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar

Talking

Oh that was a good chuckle. I had forwarded a link off to a friend on ICQ and she remarked at how unbelievably stupid some people are. As I reminded her, as long as there are people like that there will always be jobs for techies.

And if you don't know about it yet, check out www.rinkworks.com/stupid for the Computer Stupidities. They are all true stories (which is really scary).

sebastos12

As for you posts, they do nothing for here and one of them is a veiled threat. I would tread lightly when posting stuff like that. If you want support and friendship or alliance with people to help you, you might want to try another route.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Is Your Son a Computer Hacker -repliers

Originally posted by happathy
    I didn't believe people were this stupid until now:
    http://web14.compaq.com/falco/detail.asp?FAQnum=FAQ2859
    Not so funny... More like scary... I think you'll see how stupid people really are after reading THE REPLIES to this (Is Your Son A Computer Hacker) article!

-ZeroOne
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

Banned
    I admit that in school I have been asked where the any key is once or twice....
    quite funny to be honest.

idioits?

Yeah, some people are idioi ts. Nah, just messin happathy.
    RedTheFed

\"If you can\'t make it good, make it look good.\" - Bill Gates

Originally posted by MsMittens
    sebastos12

As for you posts, they do nothing for here and one of them is a veiled threat. I would tread lightly when posting stuff like that. If you want support and friendship or alliance with people to help you, you might want to try another route. [/B]
    Yes, what is the point in posting something 'You are all ****ed'?
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Originally posted by MsMittens
    And if you don't know about it yet, check out www.rinkworks.com/stupid for the Computer Stupidities. They are all true stories (which is really scary).
    Lol, thanks for that link!
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Talking

Originally posted by sebastos12
    you are ****ed
    I think it's a secret language in disguise. Let’s try to translate this one into something that all of us can understand.

You: It seems the first word is you. Perhaps it is a meaning directed towards a single person or a group of people. Since this one is not specific about who it is directed at. We will assume that this person is talking about themselves. So you can easily translate to “me”.

Are: The second word proceeds the “****ed” by comes after the “you”. Being that humans reproduce with sexual partners to exchange DNA, the are will translate “are” to a need of sexual experience. So far our sebastos12 has stated something close to “me need sexual experience”.

****ed: The last word can have many meanings, but because the combinations of “you” and “are” proceed it this last word pertains to something that is needed badly. This is more close to a natural yearning. Since our subject is pre-teen it all makes very good sense.

Finally after advanced probing of sebastos12’s mind, we have his true meaning.

“Me Need Sexual Experience Badly”

This is what he was really saying, I’m glad I could clear that up with everyone

Banned
    Anti-Flaming policy is queitly taken away when sebastos12 is involved, reason:

I recieved the following grey useless antipoints, HAPPY CHRISTMAS! F**K YOU! sebastos12

So please by all means....

Follow this link and you can all get your own any key. No more waiting on hold for hours and hours for customer support....

http://www.computergear.com/pressanykey4.html

They also have panic buttons I think...