Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Autumn Regret

oblio

Autumn Regret

ATTENTION
    THIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND SO HANDS OFF OR THERE IS TROUBLE.

This is fine. She can be your girlfriend as long as you still allow her to make those intelligent posts.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Post Girlfriend...

I'm totally with Preacher here...
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

No need to be agressive. There are not alot of malicious people here. Why do you have to defend your gf? Why can´t she defend herslef, judging by her post´s she´s quite intelligent and confident (and why should she be?) Do you think that she can´t take care of herself? Do you feel insecure? Or is it just a matter of male chauvinism?
    She seems quite capable of taking care of herself. Or wouldn´t you agree?
    Dear Santa, I liked the mp3 player I got but next christmas I want a SA-7 surface to air missile

I double posted!!!!
    hip hip horay, hip hip horay
    errrrr

Would you mind telling us what your girlfriends name is on IRC to that way I don't end up teasing your girlfriend.

If you want we could trade girlfriends, everyone knows what type of girl is going out with me now. ANd I bet your girl is probably getting a little pissed off right now for being jealous and posting this on AO but Autmn regret could be cool with it. Well if you want to trade girlfriends let me know.

I know this will probably get double posted but anyway. Why does Autmn Regret use such big words. Is she one of those dominatric chicks who want to establish who weres the pants. I mean that would make sense, why your acting like such a girl right now. To me this is a chick move, posting somthing saying staying away from my girlfriend. Or maybe you are a chick and your both lesbians which is fine my me.

Anyway could you tell us why we should stay away from your girlfriend?

Question

Why did you start a thread for this oblio. It makes no sense. They obviously aren't hitting on her in the forums. talk to the people who are doing this in chat. That way you can get your point across better and people won't think your a pussy (not that I do).
    \"This is our world now...the world of the electron and the switch, the beauty of the baud.
    We make use of a service already existing without paying for what could be dirt cheep if it
    wasn\'t run by profiteering gluttons, and you call us criminals. We explore...and you call us
    criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias...and you
    call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, wage wars, murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to
    make us believe it is for our own good, yet we\'re the criminals.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by
    what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something
    that you will never forgive me for. I am a hacker and this is my manifesto. You may stop this
    individual, but you can\'t stop us all...after all, we\'re all alike.\"

Wink

sometimes [speaking from a chick's point of view] we like to have space. We like to have our own interests, without having our boyfriend, or guy friends looking over our shoulder at every key stroke.

If you respect your girl, let her have her space to speak her mind...without censorship, or concearn that something she may say might piss you off.

Just something to think about.

Talking Yep...

and then you get married to one, and the absolute inverse is true...Hey! Stop watching the computer screen, woman!

Just something else to think about

And BTW, oblio, your macho posturing in ALL CAPS really doesn't scare anyone, so stop acting like a child (unless you are one).

Ouroboros
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

Senior since the 3 dot era

Re:

Speaking from another chick's point of view:
    don't be so brute

I agree with Fishtiks