Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Creators of the gonner worm... caught!

Cool Creators of the gonner worm... caught!

Hey hey hey.. guess what?

4 Israeli kiddies were arrested. according to the Israeli cops that these kidds were the ones that created the "gonner" worm.

Yes boys and girls, they created the gonner worm.. kidds as young as 15-16. a kidd admitted that he created the worm and his 3 other mates admitted that they helped spread the worm..

it has been said that the worm was designed after the virus "Melissa," which caused millions of dollars of damage worldwide in 1999. but the gonner managed to remain undetected by anti-viruses and firewalls..

according to Israeli these kidds might be facing roughly 3-5 years in jail if convicted...

but.. was it really them who created the worm? or they're just doing this to be popular?

just like the kid in Philippines who said he created the I Love You virus.. coz i came from Phils and heck, it doesnt have the technology or inteligence to create a virus... and most of da ppl there are bullshit artists.. not that im degrading my mother land but its just the awful facts..

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2001/TECH/interne....ap/index.html

Senior since the 3 dot era

I hope your right

Bragging about viruses / worms is just stupid.

I hate the worms when causing trouble to a lot of harmless computernewbies.

When some major strike of worms is going on, my phone get warm red from the many panic calls from friends and family.

So I hope they get these guys and punish them...hard

I agree with VictorKaum they should be punished Hard. We lost most of our network for over a day when we got hit by Nimda. Of course nowadays it seems like anyone can write and distribute a virus.

Originally posted by s0nIc
    it has been said that the worm was designed after the virus "Melissa," which caused millions of dollars of damage worldwide in 1999.
    The Melissa virus isn't done doing its damage yet. It's still on a rampage on my school's network. You would think they could get a virus under control if they had 2 YEARS to do it. They haven't even bothered to update their scanner definitions in over a year. It's really sad. I wonder if there are other schools out there that are this bad too...

Cool

hehe i 4got one lil thing... the article where i got the news..

http://www.cnn.com/2001/TECH/interne....ap/index.html

i don't know if these kids were the ones... just ask sebastos12... he hinted towards writing it, lol

Cool

teee hee hee hee..

hmm but investigations made showed that the worm started in europe...

and i recon Israeli are more patriotic to their country and if it was them, there should be signs that it was made from Israel...

well, i would like to let you know that "i love you virus" is made by aroud 40 people. a .vbs which was re-construction of mellisa virus. how come you say that philippines has no technology to make such task when you need is an editor, knowledge of scripting, an os and an internet account. if you make a scipt program would you have to use a supercomputer to make it run?!

oh, btw... those kids from israel is dumb. virus spreading is never been cool. if been system admin for almost 3 years now and still i hate those viruses. :P
    \"The more you ignore me... the closer i get!\"

Angry what an idiot!!!!!

i was born in phil and i don't think people there are bullshit artists...... youre just another flip man who's ashamed of their motherland!!!!!!! ..... flips might not have the advance technology like you have but when it comes to studying or learning and ****.. they don't take it for granted!!! so kiss my ass WHITE WASH!!!!!!!!!!

Cool

ok so u were born there.. big deal.. i grew up there and lived there for 16 years and i bet u dont know what its like to live in the back streets.. so trust me when i say most of the ppl there are bullshit aritsts...

why do u think the govt is corrupt?

i tried to save da freakin govt by exposing their currupt officials and what did they do in return? put me in the most wanted list for a murder crime that i have never did.. im juz a hacker, how can i kill someone?

and that kidd did say the HE did the luv bug.. which i know is a big lie.. know why? coz i know that kidd.. i taught him what he knows... and trust me he is the slowest learner i ever know..