Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are hehbris screen names?.

sebastos12
    Herbis=Terr

Banned

Sebastos12 you are not nice. I no want to play with you anymore. Im gonna tell my momma

oblio
    I am not in, nor was I ever a member of Global Hell. Once again, we have brilliant evidence of Ms Meinel's complete stupidity and blatant lies. Just by her style of writing and over use of exclamation points, she obviously is a reactionary. If you would like to learn more about her mental disorders, visit http://www.attrition.org/shame, a directory well suited for her personality.

Originally posted by Alcatraz
    Debris is just what some people call him. Did Focmaester start that?

That nak-guy who said he "hacked a web of japan" seems VERY much like hehbris but thats just a personal suspicion and I could be wrong.

sebastos12 isn't but he's still an idiot.
    He goes by Debris yes, and no Nakoka like I said before has just problems with English. Let's just wait before starting to flame him.

No, lets not wait - lets flame him now - he's made posts bragging about hacking websites, posts about viruses he's written - the fact that he can't speak english is the iceing on the cake, he's a loser.

sorry oblio... no cookie...

sorry obio, but that url doesn't contain the valid information you claimed that it did!!!! But I think that url fits you... it was ripped untimely from it's spot on the web, just as perhaps you should be. To just deny something in your situation isn't enough, you should atleast try to prove it... *sigh* why am I wasting my time, we all know this individual will never learn!!!

Originally posted by sebastos12
    Herbis=Terr
    That's so funny that I'm not gonna laugh, otherwise I won't be able to stop within the week. As for your negative antipoints and the "F*** YOU" comment.. are you sure you want to start this? I hardly deal out any antipoints anyway, so I might just decide to use some of my quota on you.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    I don't know much about Autum Regret or Oblio, but I can say this:

During the 14 years I've been on the internet, one thing I've seen decline is the honesty that people have with their online persona. I don't understand why some people would think that their real identity/etc would never be found out because in the end, it will ALWAYS be found out. I've had people lie to me several times about their "real" self and it's done nothing to help them, even after all these years. People don't trust others that've lied about things, lied about their identity, or similar things. Do I believe now when someone says they're such-and-such and live in somewhere? Not really. Call it naive in the beginning but now, unless I meet or talk to someone on the phone (and that's not entirely viable either), I don't take many people at their word. Some would be pissed off by that, but hey, bad **** happens and while I may 'forgive', I'll never forget. Thing is, these people are STILL trying to re-fit themselves back into the internet society and are being met with open hostility that's well deserved. Wonder why...

Oblio, all I have to say is, if you're Autumn Regret or a handful of other people, understand that nothing is gained by lying or being an overall ass to everyone. If I'm completely wrong in this assumption, take my public apology now.

I think we should all get on Return To Castle Wolfenstein and gank each other!
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

oblio
    It is far more pathetic that you people sit here trying to analyze me. You all take yourselves so seriously. This is not a security forum. The purpose of this forum is to feed your egos, egos which by all means have not accomplished anything or proven anything. You blame me for your problems and you make wild accusations that I am multiple people. I do not care enough to **** around with you morons. I am blunt, I keep it blunt and I always will. I laugh at you people get a ****ing life.

Talking lol!!

lol!!! this oblio guy is feisty..lol