Thread: DMCA and the World

DMCA and the World

Ok am back again today have little to do chances of me going back to work are slim to none at me age, but that is beside the point. I'm taking shots here for sure and agree or not at least I do as I have always done speak my mind. So with this I am speaking my mind on the DMCA not as a corp but a copyright holder and how even if one were to run for public office how I could use this lame law so anyway am old am tired and will work to the day I die cause of recent stuff so thoughts mine on the DMCA and post it somewhere else you are guilty and I will ask for money
    ---Begin Thought----------
    Lets look at the DMCA act and how it is used now days 2002 and to think we took a giant step into the next millennium? Under this current law I may run for public office and if whom I run against uses any part of what I said during any of my copyrighted speeches they have impinged upon my right as a copyright holder of my words or reversed engineered and used against me the very original thoughts and processes I innovated. So this would make any that run against me as a copyright holder a criminal as an opponent. Sure I'm not a corporation but in order to even debate me, my very words those copyrighted must be used and faulted. So American corps has their laws now and the people in office passed them. So what is fair use, is it what a corporation says or now mine also because mine if I run for public office? I will hold any if I should run for public office, up to the very laws they have passed. I am the copyright owner and if I am called into question I own my copyright and as such they cannot argue me, reverse engineer, nor guess. Think this is nonsense, it is not if I will or what run for public office and fight the Media. This is how it is, there under the DMCA even now those people we wish to elect cannot any longer debate any issue unless they hold the copyright.. Me I am simply point out how a law as it is can be applied to even running for public office. Makes me think hope you do also from any country.
    ------End Thought----------

Ponders running for office hey I need work and I'm almost 50 And I have the DMCA on my side
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Old Fart
    Boy...as if my interpretation of the DMCA wasn't confusing enough. But hey...it seems that the DMCA is chameleon, able to justify just about any legal action it's wielder can imagine. Go for it Pale...I'd love to watch you debate on the Senate floor on C-SPAN!!!!
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Just food for thought and hey any speech given in public dah err well has a copyright upon it. Just an example of a total lack of common sense and corp greed. Sorry don't have a few million laying around to run for office I'm over aged and unemployed, retirement account wiped clean by some unknown con in a suit with a degree. Then again I can't afford a babe o the side either LOL, ah to be in charge and so smart. Fact is DMCA can and will be used in this way soon, who by somone younger and maybe by birth has a few million laying about cause they were born into it but still have a sense of right and wrong, or AKA common sense.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg