Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why cyberspace is better than the RW>.

Angry why cyberspace is better than the RW>.

I hate the RW it's full of stupid computer illiterate preppy bitches all they care about is who is going with who and if so-and-so likes so-and-so. If I had the choice between being on AO all the time or going to Jr.High I would choose AO in a heart beat.I hate the RW!

The biggest reason I like the virtual world better than the real world is that nobody cares what you look like, or who your friends are. You are judged by your knowledge and personality - the way it should be. In the virtual world, everybody is equal until they do something to make them either more respected or less respected by everybody else. In the virtual world, you get to choose your personality, instead of having to let your biology tell society what to shape your personality into. You get to be free. You can be yourself, no matter how good or bad you are. If you make an ass of yourself to somebody, they can't point and laugh at you on the street. You never have to come into contact with them again. You can express your feelings with little or no fear of the consequence of rejection, as you can always go meet new people, where your slate is clean. In the virtual world, the athletes, the beautiful, and the exceedingly rich no longer have power over you. All are equal. The virtual world is an escape from the evil reality that drives so many to suicide every day. It's a release from all your troubles.

i see where you're coming from. i agree with the stupid "who's going with who", and "this and that", but look at the RW from a positive view. if it weren't for the RW, you wouldn't be here!!! That is why i'm here now!!

Post foolish

this whole thread is foolish.

it's been a long while since i was in high school, but i know that once you graduate, your 'status' there doesn't mean ****.

example: cyberguy meets cyberchick in cyberspace...they get along great, same interests, same mindset, etc, whatever...
    but then what happens when the 2 cyberfolks meet? Instinct is what happens. Think about it.

We are just a species of animal that must propagate the species to ensure its survival...and i don't know about you, but i don't know anyone that can love, ****, and have cyberbabies...

get over your insecurity and realize that your ideals will die with you if you have nobody to share them with...and AO doesn't count as i am not going to have your children for you.

Ouroboros
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

Cool Not Foolish

I've been out of school a long time. I remember when I was a kid in Jr. Hi thinking : "When I get into High School things will be better. There will be smarter people to hang with that will understand my obsession with computers and coding and video games."

I went to High School. The lamers were still there. I had a few friends but it really wasn't all that much better. So I thought: "When I go to college and major in Comp Sci things will be better.".....and it was.... but then we all went off into the world, full of hopes and dreams of continued collaboration with like-minded professionals....

....we all hang out in cyberspace complaining about the Idiots we have to tolerate at work....

Get into college...and then stay there! College is not the RW and who would want to be in the RW anyway...that's why people get obsessed with sports and books and movies and such...trying to escape who they are and where they are and pretending to be something they aren't....
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=
    Noah built the ark BEFORE it rained.

http://ld.net/?rn
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=

Is cyber space better than the real world? Some say yes, but I say no. Why? In the real world you can feel the wind blowing on your face or smell something good or so many different things. When it comes down to it cyberspace is nothing more than sitting and staring at a computer. People might be able to communicate with you, but that isnt the same as real social interaction. I once was in high school and at the time I hated it, but now looking back I wouldnt trade that time in my life for anything. It helped me become who I am today.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

sebastos12
    in the virtual world you can do many more things than real world. You know.

Talking

In cyberspace.. We as hackers.. Are gods.. We look over the petty people.. Destroy them at our whim...

Heh.. Aint it great?
    ------------EViLSEED
    Hackers are impervious. Resistant is futile.

Pros: The internet does all that neat stuff. Blah blah. On the internet nobody knows you're a <insert thing here>.

Cons: I have yet to see anyone eat a pizza in cyberspace and be really satisfied with the consumption of it. Perhaps with Pudding Transfer Protocol... (archives of www.goats.com)
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Talking

i like the real world better..here in cyberworld..if you don't know **** then people with knowledge looks down at you and clowns your ass...but in a real world knowledge or non knowledge nobody gives a **** as long as you know how to level with people... if your an insecure person then the real world is not for you!!!!