Ok I have a confession........ when i go to a site, mostly secruity sites/h-, i never read about the important stuff, i always go str8 to the progs... this has sat me back frommy fellow comrads....... i want to start all over...... Ive read mentos articleonphrack, and i know a little about the rules about alo of our hobbies (not every ones on here). So basically im not asking how to "hack" a computer,im asking for information on the under ground, and where i can read more upon the following.........

Dos attacks, i know its denial of service but how does it work?

VBS, Visual basic? hmmmmm... i know they are used for viruses...

What alldo i need to know about IPs? YEs i know a good deal about them, im not stupid, but i would like to know more.

sometimes i see progs that say its desciption is a client/server...... what is it, is that anythng like a netbus patch?

ok and for my last question......

How do they make trojans? Im not saying i want to make one but how can i but a program inside of a jpeg for example, and activate it when the jjpeg is clicked upon....... i have encryption but it dosent activate when clicked upon the carrier......

Thank you for listening, and i dont expect you to answer everyone, previous threads are ok, just anything, i want to learn.... Thanks for helping......

Life Is like a Race, and we are all running to death..... think about that.