Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: your name!

your name!

I was just wondering, how dis everyone get their names? Im interested in SFT look......... ennis....... negative, i think i have a clue , lol, hmmmmm its alot of names...... how you get your name, i think this should be interesting......

well i got my name about 2 years ago, i use to like bone thugs n harmony (Now its CNN, Capone N Noreaga download it (kazaa, morpheus)!!!!!!!!) and the group members are Bizzy bone, layzie bone, krayzie bone, and wi$h bone. Well bizzy and lazy were my favoite, and also i am busy but lazy so i decided it to be my name for aim, and it became my sn for a lot of things.....

Cool

hmm me.. it all started when i started spiking up my hair.. and brusing it backwards.. like sonic the hedgehog.. coz i used to have long hair that it can even cover my eyes. so my classmates were surprised with my new hair and called me Sonic.

relatively.. im fast. everytime my class does an exam or practical acitivity.. or whatsoever.. im always two steps ahead...

me and a kidd who brags to be a pro coz he's a wiz in linux had a comp.. whoever can hack into our laboratory's main server wins and gets a free new 128MB RAM stick..

and i was 5 mins ahead of the other guy.. i won

from there i started using Sonic.

Sinister evil powers endowed upon me by trial & error, reading, coding, and other arcane computer arts such as RTFM and man -k.

Post my name

search Google to find mine.

and have a look at this

Ouroboros
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

Cool

well.... darkside was chosen for me a while back (like a year) i added lord to it since darkside was always taken. the same thing with the x.... so then it all just kind of stuck as one.... and it was easier to remember just ot use one

Talking

I am just plain evil...

Thus EvilSeed

Mom and Dad are proud.. <G>

------------EViLSEED
    Hackers are impervious. Resistant is futile.

I JUST LIKE TO SMILE ALOT

My name is my name.... I'm hella original..
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Banned
    Looks above, my name well its my name.

Well... my real name is Andrew and a load of people used to call me Rew or Andy so it became RewAndy then the 'thal' bit was from Neanderthal -->> Rewandythal

Dunno why the neanderthal bit, just something a friend came up with.

Anyway I use the name Chronaton Burst more often now... Chronatons are supposedly particles of time therefore a chronaton burst torpedo would push someone/thing into a different time [man, star trek is good! lol]
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    (The Lord Of The Rings)
    http://www.bytekill.net