Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anti Mailing List Issue #1

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar

typical thread

I love it how people argue about flaming by flaming someone.

Person A > how do I xxx

Person B > your stupid Person A

Person C > no, your stupid Person B

Person B > I am not stuid, you are because you flamed me person C

Person A > Don't flame me, you suck Person B

Person D > Why not just stop posting to this topic and let it drop, although I am going to post her to say stop posting.

Person E > Nice post person A

Person C > Person A sucks, but I don't really know why.

etc. etc. etc.

I have noticed this in just about every thread that I have actually taken the time to read, not that I have actually read that many. But hey, I suck because I only have a 56k modem and I am a lamer and whatever else. Figured I would say it before someone else did.

Originally posted by oblio
    HYPOCRISY ALERT.
    Agreed!

Ouroboros
    "entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem"

"entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

-Occam's Razor

Talking :sigh:

Its easy to observe everyone else's mistakes isn't it? I'm sure if i had the time and patience to review over all of your post and comments, you would look even more of a fool than i when i wrote that stupid comment at the end of the newsletter. and further more, i'd like to discuss mr.oblio .... wait, no i don't. Do you know why? Cuz i 'm going to let this go and drop it.

Remote_Access_

Talking

Again, can't we all just get along. BTW is Ennis back yet???
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

Post Remote_Access

I haven't recieved a responce from a majority of the AO community, for a number of reasons, but I am still courious as to what everyone would like to see included in the next issue.

I think that the entire AO community has contributed something important, resourceful, or informative... Therefore i intend to use, with the conscent/authority of the rightful author(s), information that has been previously posted on various subjects. I will even write about a few things that I m a y be able contribute to the AO community...

But what is there to say that hasn't already been said???
    E V E R Y question someone has asked has already been answered or asked in a previous post or in a tutorial, article, newsletter, or some other source of information...

So is there any thing truely original left to post? Of course there is. Write about personal experience. The best experience you can gain is from "Trial and Error." Also known as, "Hands on experience."

Not everyone has read everything or experienced it all. Everyone must have a question about something, even if it's not security or computer related. (That's why there is the general chat forms.)

For those that do know everything (or at least think they do), you are an inspiration. I would enjoy being a teacher/mentor... But there's a slight problem. In order to teach something, you have to know what you are teaching. Through and through, balls to the wall.
    Why? How? Where? What? What if...? etc.

Because of those very questions right there. There will always be that individual out there that either dosen't know or yearns to know the answer. A seeker of knowledge. The true source of intelligent life on this planet... A young hacker thirsting for knowledge and fueled by those questions, eagerly awaiting for a responce, the answer, the truth. What lies behind the mystery? What is the answer? How do I...? How did you...? Where is...? Is it possable to...? What are...?

There aren't stupid questions, but there are stupid people.

Remote_Access_

What the hell happened here?

Is this what AO has turned into in the couple of weeks that I have been busy? Flamers, people who steal from others, and other assorted ugly behavior?

#include <clue.h>
    Know this..., you may not by thyself in pride claim the Mantle of Wizardry; that way lies only Bogosity without End.

Rather must you Become, and Become, and Become, until Hackers respect thy Power, and other Wizards hail thee as a Brother or Sister in Wisdom, and you wake up and realize that the Mantle hath lain unknown upon thy Shoulders since you knew not when.

Noble Hamlet
    Its easy to observe everyone else's mistakes isn't it? I'm sure if i had the time and patience to review over all of your post and comments, you would look even more of a fool than i when i wrote that stupid comment at the end of the newsletter. and further more, i'd like to discuss mr.oblio .... wait, no i don't. Do you know why? Cuz i 'm going to let this go and drop it.

Remote_Access_
    Let it go then , you obviously learned you are not the God you believe you are, I hope you learn from this that youre childish flame of Ennis gained you no respect and in the ned you now look like more of a fool than ever before as hard as that is.

I haven't recieved a responce from a majority of the AO community, for a number of reasons, but I am still courious as to what everyone would like to see included in the next issue
    You get no response because they dont like you, simple as that. Next time instead of 'copying' a newsletter simply send them a link, its easier than putting no effort in and trying to look good only for everyone to realise you are a shambolic imbecil.

I think that the entire AO community has contributed something important, resourceful, or informative... Therefore i intend to use, with the conscent/authority of the rightful author(s), information that has been previously posted on various subjects. I will even write about a few things that I m a y be able contribute to the AO community...
    The pathehic suck-up, hypocrite, how can we contribute when we are script kiddies?

Not everyone has read everything or experienced it all. Everyone must have a question about something, even if it's not security or computer related. (That's why there is the general chat forms.)
    In other posts you complain about The General Chit Chat forum saying its not security related noe you say its needed.

Please cope the hell on, you will always be caught out Claudius, this is yet another tradegy for the Noble Hamlet, Prince of Denmark.

Ps your antipoints are sad, please everyone view R_A_'s intelligence when nobody's lookin, AP comments/

******* ****head --remote_access

He's obviously some kind of genius.

P.s. I have many AP from people so if youre trying to get mine down, keep trying you could be here for a while.

Banned
    Originally posted by thor
    Again, can't we all just get along. BTW is Ennis back yet???
    Yeah sure when I realised I have some good people here I like I thought I couldnt go, not when the place needs someone to keep this place from turning into flame war haven.

End the flame wars!

Talking Welcome back Ennis

Hello again Ennis. Nice to see you're back. I also have
    "Turned a new leaf" and decided that the flame wars should stop. Every post that Mr. Hamlet has posted has been nothing but complaints. Here is an example of his quick wit and and a part of this "intellictual conversation"...
    ******* ****head --remote_access
    *cough cough*

Any how, Welcome back Ennis

Remote_Access_

Banned
    Remote_Access_ it's all water under the bridge now man!