Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite sport

Favorite sport

I know this has nothing to with security but I was talking to a friend in Finland so I thought I'd ask....What is your favorite sport?? and team??

Mine is football(USA) I played in Finland,US team's that I like are the Falcons(I know) and the Raiders..
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

everybody here loves piko^... and i really like it... my team is "kwantikil"
    \"The more you ignore me... the closer i get!\"

Banned
    I know the Americans say that its a pussy sport but my favourite sport is Soccer or football as we call it over here in Ireland, and if it is a pussy sport then why is it the most popular sport in the world, the USA team lie somethin like eight in the world rankings, that is amazing.
    Also i like American Football but i rarely get to see it, and ice hockey is good

Protocool - what's piko?

If soccer is for wusses, that's nothing compared to my fave sport, known as the Cinderella sport - cycle racing (push bike variety). It's definitely not as easy as it looks. Then motorcycle racing.

Two wheels good - four wheels bad. Lol
    Flod!

photoshop tennis
    http://www.coudal.com/tennis.php

scca racing : autocross
    heh. i like four wheels.
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?

it's all about Rugby if you ask me! GO OLD BLUE!
    Ron Paul: Hope for America
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

I gotta go with the colder side and say Hockey...Especially the Olympic variety...A close second would be Futbol.

Hmm, I will probably be the only one to say this because it is not a really popular sport, but my favorite one is Badmington.
    I have tried a lot of others sports but it is the single which continue to passionate me years after years.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

As far as playing sports goes, I love my hockey. As far as WATCHING sports goes, American football/college for me.

Well I love and play CRICKET
    GOD BLESS YOU